Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Imagine he actually did the unthinkable and pulled it off.

Don't know breh I think he's going to KO Loma​
I mean no one expected him to spark Commey the way he did but obviously He’s not on Loma’s level. Loma hasn’t looked as dominant at 135, like he has at 126 or 130 and we don’t know if he can fight off the back foot all fight but there’s a reason why he’s the overwhelming favorite. Either way , the young Kid is taking on a challenge and daring to be great. I’m pulling for him and even if he were to lose, Lopez strikes me as the type to take this as a learning experience and get better from this. Inshallah, Covid and/or fukkery doesn’t stop October 17th from happening :wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

:gladbron:

I knew it was only a matter of time before it fell apart, but actually seeing a lawsuit filed is crazy. I think this really might be the end. If canelo can prove they intentionally stalled or refused to let him fight, he's gonna get paid. Prolly not the full 280 but a solid amount. It'll probably just end in a buyout.

Canelo to PBC is only a matter of time. This is the move boxing needs :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Imagine he actually did the unthinkable and pulled it off.

its a win win for him. He wins and he solidifies his legacy and becomes number 1 over these young cats. He loses, and imo it’s like when Canelo loses to Mayweather (master teaching the student), and its still up from there.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
rarely do you ever see a man take a beating like this :picard:
and that shyt is immortalized for all to see :picard:
feb-1993-james-toney-throws-a-punch-at-iran-barkley-during-a-fight-in-picture-id1789473

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of who’s fault it is this is terrible for the sport.

the biggest name out there right now gonna have to sit out for who knows how many months now and if DAZN will have to pay 280 m to him that surely won’t encourage future stockholders to do anything with boxing, it will be deemed too dangerous and chaotic (it is tbf).

personally I think DAZN-GBP fukked up, I don’t see the details but seems like that to me.