Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yup..starts at 7

2 undercard fights, then charlo vs derevyanchenko, intermission, then 2 undercard fights, then charlo vs rosario

the lineup is in the fight thread

I know it says PPV but I got the Showtime App so will it show on it? When Wilder had PPV fights I'd go to the theater so i dont know lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Haney goin beat the shyt outta Turbo Fists :mjlol:

Without a doubt, but at the same time a lot of folks was saying Gary was just clout chasing and wasn't really trying to fight none of these guys he been calling out.

If everything happened the way my boy Fannon explained in this video a lot of fighters are about to start getting the :francis: treatment from me, letting that little dude basically punk all them.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If everything happened the way my boy Fannon explained in this video a lot of fighters are about to start getting the :francis: treatment from me, letting that little dude basically punk all them.

Bud got the separation in divisions and Arum excuse at least, Fannon is right about the ducking PBC dudes who were right around GRJ division and would have zero friction negotiating with him

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bud got the separation in divisions and Arum excuse at least, Fannon is right about the ducking PBC dudes who were right around GRJ division and would have zero friction negotiating with him

He was correct about all the things he said, Crawford included. I don't think GRJ could beat Crawford in a fight, at all bruh I aint gonna do Crawford like that he aint that overrated he'll beat GRJ ass the fukk up, and GRJ really was still with the shyts, he should of took the payday and just handled him.