Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
RS. I'ma Cuban B the Bud being 6th best WW foolishness for instance

I have Crawford ranked #3 at WW personally, but that is only respecting the fact he has a belt. If we talking strictly based off his opponents beaten at 147 he really is dead last amongst the top WWs, belt or not. You are only as good as who you beat in boxing bro, it is what it is, but he has that WBO belt so he gets ranked higher than Thurman, Porter, Danny, Ugas, etc., but lower than Spence and Pac.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So I gotta accept that Postol is on the same level as Kessler resume and eye test wise

but.....

Bud can't be the 6th best welter, even though he's literally hanging around the top 5 due to having the WBO belt and not because of the actual names he's fought.

Its like how many back flips a nikka gotta do to accommodate Crawford's lack of competition at the elite level. :mindblown:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

i remember watching this...mccall was pissed about what happened in mcclellan vs benn and was talking about getting revenge for gerald....but he was sleepwalking through the fight and woke up too late..bruno gassed but managed to hold on cuz he banked enough early rounds

only lasted for a month..lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Why the fukk would you sign a boxer to a contract like that anyway? $36m per fight? How the fukk are you supposed to pay Canelo that much per fight without charging PPV? Did they think Canelo was a big enough draw by himself to sell DAZN to the US market? He is popular but he can't carry them by himself. They would of been better off trying to do a deal with PBC to stream the PBC PPV calibre fight cards on they app before paying one boxer that much per fight. Eddie Hearn was out there spending money like he had a stolen credit card and that shyt is coming back to bite them in the ass. Rumor has it DAZN USA would of already backed out the game by now if it wasn't for that ridiculous contract they gave Canelo?