Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
this shyt got nothing to do with Bud, but go ahead and cook nikka. :mjlol:

:unimpressed:

at this rate Bud won't even have a better career than Joe Calzaghe. :mjgrin:

Bud done got out of more fights than that and hasn't even fought guys on the level of Lacy or Kessler yet.

:sas1:

I don't even care about Postol but I ain't about to let yall downplay a solid ass career and pretend it's not a good win just cause yall hate Bud.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:unimpressed:

:sas1:

I don't even care about Postol but I ain't about to let yall downplay a solid ass career and pretend it's not a good win just cause yall hate Bud.

The Joe Calzaghe line was my opinion, but.......

Can anybody in here name the guys Bud beat that were better than prime Lacy and Kessler. Guys that could have actually knocked Crawford the fukk out.. I'm not even adding Hopkins to this shyt either, because we all know good and well Bud ain't face nobody on Bernard level.

I'll wait. :sas2:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Jacobs left Rozier like a hoe, couldn't even tell it to his face or even in the phone :hhh:

"he had become a brat anyway"

Can't really feel sorry for him after that. For him to call Danny a brat means they had probably been bumping heads for a while. Sounds like they just had conflicting personalities. But you can't call somebody a brat then be surprised he ghosted your ass. Obviously there wasn't much respect left between them. Danny prolly didn't feel he was worthy of a face to face :yeshrug: