Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
cmon what :what:
eurocacs who beat who they were supposed to and lost to better fighters
yall about to hype kessler to HOF status now? :dead:

Kessler isn't HOF status, but he was very good and a noticeable level above Postol. It shouldn't really be up for debate...but fukk it.

Wins over Andrade, Beyer, and Froch >>>>> wins over Mattysse, Lundy, and Aydin.

Kessler was also able to win a world title more than once and actually make some defenses.

Postol was a one and done champion and lost every time he fought someone on his level.

Kessler had one of the best one twos during his time. Not even looking at their records, Kessler passes the eye test with much higher marks than Postol.

Postol is a C+/B- level fighter while Kessler was a B+/A- level fighter.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Kessler isn't HOF status, but he was very good and a noticeable level above Postol. It shouldn't really be up for debate...but fukk it.

Froch the only Kessler win I give a fukk about, Kessler did have hype like he was A level only to get his ass whupped by a real elite in Ward. You talking about defenses like there's not a circumstantial element at play there. Postol fought Crawford right after Matthysee :what:. So the difference is Postol didn't get a chance to defend against a couple of his divisions bums and couldn't grab vacated belts like Kessler. Fair enough :yawn:

I see them as B level fighters and wins over them are comparable, which was my original point. Yall doing too much trying hate on a 35 yr old who only 3 losses are to 3 dudes who still undefeated and basically stars of their divisions but cook

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wake up N it’s a Bud Circle jerk in here :hhh:

its 2020 N we still propping up the names of Rad Radford , Road block N James Ellsworth :scust:

Oh N talk all you want about Ivan Redcac you want but facts are he has a better W then Benavidez AND Mean Machine...All the dikk gobbling N mental gymnastics won’t change that :umad:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I wake up N it’s a Bud Circle jerk in here :hhh:

its 2020 N we still propping up the names of Rad Radford , Road block N James Ellsworth :scust:

Oh N talk all you want about Ivan Redcac you want but facts are he has a better W then Benavidez AND Mean Machine...All the dikk gobbling N mental gymnastics won’t change that :umad:
Same Redcac who was getting bodied by lil Tank Tank in sparring??:jbhmm:

An if we speaking on wins... Horn got a better win than Swift and anyone Swift been in the ring with at 147. See how that works:myman:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Froch the only Kessler win I give a fukk about, Kessler did have hype like he was A level only to get his ass whupped by a real elite in Ward. You talking about defenses like there's not a circumstantial element at play there. Postol fought Crawford right after Matthysee :what:. So the difference is Postol didn't get a chance to defend against a couple of his divisions bums and couldn't grab vacated belts like Kessler. Fair enough :yawn:

I see them as B level fighters and wins over them are comparable, which was my original point. Yall doing too much trying hate on a 35 yr old who only 3 losses are to 3 dudes who still undefeated and basically stars of their divisions but cook

And this is why boxing fans are the absolute worst. :hhh:

Instead of just admitting that you don't know much about Kessler's career, this nikka gonna still argue like some fukking crack head that's 2 dollars short of a fix. :snoop:

Nobody that really watches and understands boxing will ever put Postol and Kessler on the same level. You the only one in here that believes that. :mjlol:

The fact that you saying Froch is the only win you care about still hurts your argument since Postol doesn't even have a win on that level. :mindblown:

but yeah, go ahead and cook my nikka. :manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Same Redcac who was getting bodied by lil Tank Tank in sparring??:jbhmm:

An if we speaking on wins... Horn got a better win than Swift and anyone Swift been in the ring with at 147. See how that works:myman:

Desperate ass nikkas talking about postol = Kessler N now talking bout Sparring :mjlol:

Oh N look at this gem....

:whew: Had to sleep that shyt off

Okay my honest thoughts

It's time for Pac to hang it up brehs.. This was the worst ive seen him probably ever.. He obviously didn't take this fight seriously. And if you're at the point of your career at 38 years old where you barely putting 75% effort (if that) in your camp and the fight itself (As champion) It's time to move on. There's nothing more to prove. Pac already gave a lot to the sport and lowkey carried it for years. Time to ride off in the sunset my boy..

With that being sad.. I still had him winning the fight. I don't even try to understand these judges scorecards anymore man.. I'm confused as fukk at what a judge is looking at for him to have scored that fight 117-111 for Horn.. I get that there could be corruption involved but even still I think there needs to be an overhaul when it comes to judging a fight where these judges are held more accountable for the round by round scoring.. Not a big fan of it but boxing probably needs to go to announcing the score every round. I don't know, but something needs to change.. Pac clearly landed the cleaner shots for the majority of rounds

Ima need you to be consistent friend :bryan:

:deadmanny: won Boxing needs to change it’s not fair :to: the judges need to change we need changes :sadbron:

:hula:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
but yeah, go ahead and cook my nikka. :manny:

Or you could just admitted you wrong and kept it moving
Who out there is forcing a debate about Postol vs Kessler? This yall nikkas way of dikkeating Bud from whatever angle yall got.
Nobody talking about Kessler PERIOD if we being real. fukk you talking about. Both them nikkas are trivia questions to everyone outside of hardcore fans. You want a cupcake cause you was VHS'ing Kessler eurocac defenses on IkeaTv. Cool. Nobody gives a fukk, every time he left Scandinavia that ass was getting whupped. foh

And the KO of Lucas is comparable to the Froch win. Don't @ me :what:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Or you could just admitted you wrong and kept it moving
Who out there is forcing a debate about Postol vs Kessler? This yall nikkas way of dikkeating Bud from whatever angle yall got.
Nobody talking about Kessler PERIOD if we being real. fukk you talking about. Both them nikkas are trivia questions to everyone outside of hardcore fans. You want a cupcake cause you was VHS'ing Kessler eurocac defenses on IkeaTv. Cool. Nobody gives a fukk, every time he left Scandinavia that ass was getting whupped. foh

And the KO of Lucas is comparable to the Froch win. Don't @ me :what:

this shyt got nothing to do with Bud, but go ahead and cook nikka. :mjlol:

anybody posting in this thread is supposed to be a hardcore boxing fan so I don't get your point but :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Oh N look at this gem....

Ima need you to be consistent friend :bryan:

:deadmanny: won Boxing needs to change it’s not fair :to: the judges need to change we need changes :sadbron:

:hula:
:yeshrug:that was my initial response off 1st view.. After a second watch of that fight I still woulda gave it to Pac but the fight was razor thin and coulda gone either way.. It just didn't go Pacquiao way that night.. Horn deserves the credit