Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Thurman would touch Crawford and as of right now his chin isnt on the same level as a Porter or Garcia, even Manny's at the moment. Thurman knows that too. All of these cats acting like broads (Spence included) freezing out Thurman. To me his stock shouldn't have dropped at all after the Manny fight, big fights >>> belts. Spence is the top dawg imo until further notice but an L shouldn't hurt any of these cats as long as they are presentable/didnt get embarrassed taking one.
Agree about his chin, but to be fair, Pac, Garcia, and Porter all have above-average chins, so it's not a shame if you are worse than them in that department.
Freezing out Thurman, idk, Spence seems to take a gleeful approach in mocking Thurman but that's some personal shyt they have. Basically Spence is mad that he wasn't considered as an opponent when Keith was in his prime and this is him getting back at him... Boxing is petty :yeshrug::mjlol:
Just like how Thurman was mad at Floyd or even Chino for not fighting him when he was a prospect/contender.
In reality big names rarely fight bright prospects, cause there's nothing to gain for them. If they win ppl will say the other guy hasn't proved anything yet and was just a prospect, if they lose they just passed the torch to the next generation, they put themselves in past sentence and they are looked at :flabbynsick: from there. Ok not always but that's why it doesn't make sense to them.
There are exceptions though like when Floyd fought Canelo but there was huge money on the line there that's not typical with fights between established champs and prospects.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Matthysse at his peak Hype wise >

was the beta version of GGG shyt before That hype started...Plus “the new Manny Pacquiao “... on the cover of Ring Magazine as King of 140... the memes N accusations of Swift scared to death of him

people were mad AB was fighting chino N not Matthysse like furious

The better Boxer Is Chino Tho

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Agree about his chin, but to be fair, Pac, Garcia, and Porter all have above-average chins, so it's not a shame if you are worse than them in that department.
Freezing out Thurman, idk, Spence seems to take a gleeful approach in mocking Thurman but that's some personal shyt they have. Basically Spence is mad that he wasn't considered as an opponent when Keith was in his prime and this is him getting back at him... Boxing is petty :yeshrug::mjlol:
Just like how Thurman was mad at Floyd or even Chino for not fighting him when he was a prospect/contender.
In reality big names rarely fight bright prospects, cause there's nothing to gain for them. If they win ppl will say the other guy hasn't proved anything yet and was just a prospect, if they lose they just passed the torch to the next generation, they put themselves in past sentence and they are looked at :flabbynsick: from there. Ok not always but that's why it doesn't make sense to them.
There are exceptions though like when Floyd fought Canelo but there was huge money on the line there that's not typical with fights between established champs and prospects.

Thats exactly what im getting that in regards to the bold print. Keith brought that on himself tho, but for cats like Crawford for example to say Keith's stock dropped too low to fight him, after a fight of the year candidate with Manny is :gucci:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Thats exactly what im getting that in regards to the bold print. Keith brought that on himself tho, but for cats like Crawford for example to say Keith's stock dropped too low to fight him, after a fight of the year candidate with Manny is :gucci:
I can imagine they really just can't afford it now, idk. Bud said he won't take paycuts either so that makes it even harder. The whole Loma vs Lopez saga too with Loma taking a paycut... I don't think they can spend a lot now. I don't see in it though of course

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

America is full of unmatched stupidity. EVERYONE even fascist countries that take the piss can see this is an issue except these knuckleheads. I'm glad I moved because jesus fukk

Am I misreading Paulie's quote? I don't think he's calling black people overzealous. He's calling the cops "overzealous, wild and.. unqualified."