Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Thurman would touch Crawford and as of right now his chin isnt on the same level as a Porter or Garcia, even Manny's at the moment. Thurman knows that too. All of these cats acting like broads (Spence included) freezing out Thurman. To me his stock shouldn't have dropped at all after the Manny fight, big fights >>> belts. Spence is the top dawg imo until further notice but an L shouldn't hurt any of these cats as long as they are presentable/didnt get embarrassed taking one.
I’ll say it again I think Spence next to fights if he beats Garcia are Thurman and Crawford

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How is Spence freezing out Thurman? He's been scheduled to fight Garcia since the Porter fight, Thurman was on the shelf once again with another injury during that time.

Spence been said he is no longer looking to fight Thurman based off of how Thurman treated him:mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:gucci: quite a few people (including myself) thought Keith won the fight with Manny, the Horn fight pales in comparison, where many beleived Manny was robbed. :mjlol: hyping up Horn.
LOL.. Theres what you "think". Then theres the reality..

YellowishDirectGallinule-size_restricted.gif

DangerousYellowLice-size_restricted.gif

ThankfulFoolishHaddock GIF

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Brook is a quality fight for what's basically a stay busy bout. Bud just gotta get a date filled in 2020
Even with the health issues it's a tougher opponent than zombie Garcia or midget GRJ.
Hopefully TR can get the negotiations done and stop bullshytting, I got Bud winning by stoppage in less rounds than Spence did

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
like i stated before...no fight with brook interests me outside of maybe khan which would be a nice fight for both to retire on

thurman vs brook or crawford vs brook...should not happen...i cant stand fighters playing around with their eyesight after significant eye injuries

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
like i stated before...no fight with brook interests me outside of maybe khan which would be a nice fight for both to retire on

thurman vs brook or crawford vs brook...should not happen...i cant stand fighters playing around with their eyesight after significant eye injuries

half the bouts we get don't interest me if i'm being real. half these fights with top contenders are just a means to make money and fulfill network obligations as the real bouts "marinate". This bout is no different (if it even happens)

far as brook. he got titanium plates put in and can get a license in every state far as i can tell. if he wants to earn a living i don't see how we can be hypocritical when so many other CTE fights occur.
this boxing where guys put their lives on the line every match essentially, we just saw Horn take a major beating today. it's up to Brook as a man and the medical opinion of commission doctors:yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Brook Eye socket like
full

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
half the bouts we get don't interest me if i'm being real. half these fights with top contenders are just a means to make money and fulfill network obligations as the real bouts "marinate". This bout is no different (if it even happens)

far as brook. he got titanium plates put in and can get a license in every state far as i can tell. if he wants to earn a living i don't see how we can be hypocritical when so many other CTE fights occur.
this boxing where guys put their lives on the line every match essentially, we just saw Horn take a major beating today. it's up to Brook as a man and the medical opinion of commission doctors:yeshrug:

breh there is a difference between CTE and going blind..they are usually not one in the same..unless the damage is in the area of brain where vision is controlled :manny:

i just dont want brook to be reduced to some damaged jobber to the stars type cat at welterweight because the fights that should be happening arent