Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
DAZN Won’t Approve Avni Yildirim As Canelo Alvarez’s Next Opponent

So what’s next...GGG ducking the fade it ain’t shyt Canelo can do about that..

We might not see Canelo fight until next year. DAZN broke and they can’t afford to pay Canelo. He might lose his prime in court:mjcry:. GOATnelo say ain’t no pay cut.

I mean... the WBC gave Canelo options... he chose Yildrim... if I was DAZN I'd tell Canelo :camby: too. The man could of walked into a unification with Callum Smith(since he was one of the options) but chose Avni Yildrim. That shyt is WEAK.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Canelo gonna win that WBC 168lb belt and instead of trying to unify with Smith, BJS, or Plant he gonna give Danny Jacobs or JCCjr a rematch instead just wait and see. :mjgrin:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Why isn't no one fighting him if he's that easy? Get real...GGG and Canelo didn't fight him. Lol.

Ask Booboo why he pulled out the Charlo fight or why he can't get Hearn to line up a G fight.:hubie:

Ain't no one said he was easy except you, but dude clearly has an aversion to making good fights.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Andrade is a big waste of talent imo and he be on bullshyt too, I just aint gonna go hard on him because nobody is calling him P4P #1.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I mean... the WBC gave Canelo options... he chose Yildrim... if I was DAZN I'd tell Canelo :camby: too. The man could of walked into a unification with Callum Smith(since he was one of the options) but chose Avni Yildrim. That shyt is WEAK.

Breh at the end of the day any top fighter would have chose that fight. At the end of the day DAZN ain’t got the money to make either fight. It seem to me they only got the money to make the GGG fight lol.

You can’t make people accept the fight (BJS and Callum Smith)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Breh at the end of the day any top fighter would have chose that fight. At the end of the day DAZN ain’t got the money to make either fight. It seem to me they only got the money to make the GGG fight lol.

You can’t make people accept the fight (BJS and Callum Smith)
Dazn got 35 million for Canelo.they got money. He just wanted another fukking Rocky Felding fight.