Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
My mans literally has 1 legit fight at 160 bruh. ONE. Stop acting like since he been at 160 he been fighting a bunch of killers. He done fought Golovkin and that's it. Amir Khan, Liam Smith, JCCjr, and Danny Jacobs can all get the :camby:on.
Okay so he’s had a shorter campaign at 160 and already fought GGG twice and Danny Jacobs once?

With how long Andrade and Charlo been fighting at 160, why haven’t they fought a credible name yet? :ohhh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So we counting Canelo fake WBA belt as a unification fight now..:mjlol:

Spence fought Mikey Garcia, every logical person thought Spence was going to bulldoze him. He was such a favorite that people was disappointed that it went 12. Boxing is prize fighting if there is an easy route to a belt people are going to take it. Word to Terrance Crawford who went for the WBO belt but could have pushed for a fight any of them other 3 belts.

That Danny fight is a glorified tune up :hubie: I just seen tank beat up the white dude worse than Danny did and that was with head gear.

No it's a unification because Callum Smith holds the WBA super belt and they would fight for a vacant WBC 168lb belt, you think Callum aint gonna put his belt on the line?

Mikey challeneged Spence, Spence didn't even want to fight him he wanted Porter and his mando at the time Ugas chose to fight Porter because he thought(rightfully so) that Porter would be the easier fight and guess what IT BACKFIRED.

Boxing gods don't like cherry picking bruh... :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
all i know is this

if a canelo vs yildirim was made under Top Rank, the PBC supporters and fanboys would have field day shytting on this fight and TR

if a canelo vs yildirim was made under PBC, guara-damn-teed I would be shytting on PBC heavy and pointing out another fail in their matchmaking while the PBC fanboys/supporters either go :francis: or juelz about it

but its under GB/DAZN so the canelo fanboys are juelzing over it while everyone else is :camby:

canelo-yildirim is a huge mismatch...pro boxers have openly said how much of a mismatch this is...its not like we havent seen yildirim fight before :russ:..the man was BODIED by eubank jr who thought he was so weak that he literally walked through him and threw killer instinct combos until he bodied him lol

yildirim got this shyt because anthony dirrell decided to have a very off night with him and escaped with a close TD which yildirim complained to the WBC...its one thing the WBC ordered the canelo-yildirim fight with the whole vote but finding out canelo picked and asked for him before it...its a cherry pick in every sense of the word

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Okay so he’s had a shorter campaign at 160 and already fought GGG twice and Danny Jacobs once?

With how long Andrade and Charlo been fighting at 160, why haven’t they fought a credible name yet? :ohhh:

Why are you arguing with me about Andrade? Talk to @R=G about him I aint gonna defend that waste of talent.

The book is out on big Charlo too... still don't change the fact when Charlo was about to be Canelo mandatory Canelo ran for the hills with that 'franchise' belt bullshyt to go and what fight Rocky Fielding right? Same guy Callum Smith hulk smashed in like 2 minutes 18 seconds or some shyt like that when he was a prospect still... :umad:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
all i know is this

if a canelo vs yildirim was made under Top Rank, the PBC supporters and fanboys would have field day shytting on this fight and TR

if a canelo vs yildirim was made under PBC, guara-damn-teed I would be shytting on PBC heavy and pointing out another fail in their matchmaking while the PBC fanboys/supporters either go :francis: or juelz about it

but its under GB/DAZN so the canelo fanboys are juelzing over it while everyone else is :camby:

canelo-yildirim is a huge mismatch...pro boxers have openly said how much of a mismatch this is...its not like we havent seen yildirim fight before :russ:..the man was BODIED by eubank jr who thought he was so weak that he literally walked through him and threw killer instinct combos until he bodied him lol

yildirim got this shyt because anthony dirrell decided to have a very off night with him and escaped with a close TD which yildirim complained to the WBC...its one thing the WBC ordered the canelo-yildirim fight with the whole vote but finding out canelo picked and asked for him before it...its a cherry pick in every sense of the word

Yea all that sound good and all but Yildirum was the mandatory and he was due a shot no matter. They couldn’t just skip him. Ain’t nobody said this was a good fight but y’all expect him to turn down a shot for the wbc title lol.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
No it's a unification because Callum Smith holds the WBA super belt and they would fight for a vacant WBC 168lb belt, you think Callum aint gonna put his belt on the line?

Mikey challeneged Spence, Spence didn't even want to fight him he wanted Porter and his mando at the time Ugas chose to fight Porter because he thought(rightfully so) that Porter would be the easier fight and guess what IT BACKFIRED.

Boxing gods don't like cherry picking bruh... :umad:

They couldn’t skip Yildirum. He was a due a shot.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Yea all that sound good and all but Yildirum was the mandatory and he was due a shot no matter. They couldn’t just skip him. Ain’t nobody said this was a good fight but y’all expect him to turn down a shot for the wbc title lol.
Well it’s Canelo.

I mean Golovkin has made a career out of fighting no name non threats ,that Steve Rolls motherfukker no one has heard of. But Canelo is the only guy that needs to fight elite opponents every time out :russ:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
its one thing the WBC ordered the canelo-yildirim fight with the whole vote but finding out canelo picked and asked for him before it...its a cherry pick in every sense of the word

This is all that matters here. Read the article Canelo could of chose Callum Smith(unification) or Benavidez(much better opponent and didn't lose the belt in the ring) but CHOSE Avni Yildrim and they defending this BULLshyt, a fight that is so trash Canelo own promotion won't even touch the fight, and y'all are DEFENDING THIS OBVIOUS CHERRY PICK. :mindblown:

This whole situation is EXACTLY what is wrong with boxing, and nikkas are DEFENDING it. It's cool to collect belts, regardless who is holding them whether it's a legit champ or just a paper champ or a placeholder, it's all about the belts though, 2 division champ, 3 division champ, 4 division champ, 5 division champ, never won a unification fight, never fought anyonr worth a damn, yet I'm supposed to respect they 'accolades and accomplishments' :bryan:.

I'm starting to see why so many people jumped ship to UFC, boxing is a fukking mess. :huhldup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea all that sound good and all but Yildirum was the mandatory band he was due a shot no matter. They couldn’t just skip him. Ain’t nobody said this was a good fight but y’all expect him to turn down a shot for the wbc title lol.

it is definitely not Yildirim's fault...he actually did nothing wrong in the situation...other situations floated him to getting this shot...Canelo shouldn't have been floated up there..its complicated because yildirim knows he lucked out..canelo knows he has the wbc wrapped around his finger and wants a legit 168 title...and DAZN who gave him this money will not air this fight

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Well it’s Canelo.

I mean Golovkin has made a career out of fighting no name non threats ,that Steve Rolls motherfukker no one has heard of. But Canelo is the only guy that needs to fight elite opponents every time out :russ:

They want him to pass up a shot at a title just because Yildirum a scrub. That shyt dnt make no sense.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I don't need to see Sergio starched by either Charlo.:francis:
For what he did to The Punisher....

sqtYh99.gif