Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Texans are some of the most hard headed people in the damn country, I can't with y'all.:mjlol:

So what? Canelo was supposed to go back in time and fight Floyd when he was still a teenager in Mexico?

Floyd "really didn't even" want to fight Canelo? So Floyd was scary AND a cherry pick?:gucci:

Canelo fought the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, no one thought lightly of Mayweather's abilities at 37. Anyone that watched Canelo fight Trout knew that Floyd was the rightful favorite.:mjlol:

Floyd didn't want to fight Canelo bro, Cinnamon was never on his radar what are you talking about. :mjlol:

So you about to rewrite history? Next you gonna tell me that it was all Floyd fault Manny wouldn't take a simple fukking drug test for 5 years.

Like I said I'm calling Canelo what he is at this point a cherry picking senior citizen bully bruh, hard head those facts bruh.:umad:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
this is half right... floyd was pretty much forced to fight canelo because he had that 6 fight contract with showtime that showtime was paying out some dough..and the first fight on it - floyd vs guerrero - which was a mismatch from the start - kinda bombed

Thank you Pat since I'm just a 'hard headed Texan', the #cartel and they mental gymnastics when Canelo gets called out for his fukkery is :hhh:.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Thank you Pat since I'm just a 'hard headed Texan', the #cartel and they mental gymnastics when Canelo gets called out for his fukkery is :hhh:.

Did I strike a nerve friend?:sas1: I thought it was just a Charlo thing but now I see it's a Texas thing.:sas2:

Call the P4P #1 and WBA JMW champ a cherry pick brehs.

If Canelo can't even fight Floyd Mayweather without getting criticized, then y'all will truly hate on anyone he faces. :hhh:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Strike a nerve? I thought it was just a Charlo thing but now I see it's a Texas thing.:mjlol:

Call the P4P #1 and WBA JMW champ a cherry pick brehs.

If Canelo can't even fight Floyd Mayweather without get criticized, then y'all will truly hate on anyone he faces. :hhh:

Like I said it was a cherry pick gone wrong, they thought since he was old he was gonna take him out... makes since since everytime Canelo finally gets around to fighting someone they got one foot in the door to retirement.

Seems like a mexican thing juelzing for hyped up cherry pickers. :mjlol:

Didn't want no parts of that 168 pound belt when Benavidez had it, now that it's between him and a janitor it's all good though.:lolbron:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Like I said it was a cherry pick gone wrong, they thought since he was old he was gonna take him out... makes since since everytime Canelo finally gets around to fighting someone they got one foot in the door to retirement.

Aight, just keep the same energy every time you get to whining about why Spence should be fighting a 41 year old Pacquiao.:mjlol:

Because, clearly, that's a cherry pick by Errol and his team, right?:sas1:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
It's not at all surprising to see Canelo get blamed for Benavidez's lack of discipline and losing his belt on the scales. Maybe if the public held the fighters accountable, then Benavidez would've made weight, Charlo and Andrade would've stopped ducking each other, and G would stop fighting jobbers.

Oh well. Now we get to look forward to seeing Canelo beat Avril for the WBC belt. Meek shall inherit the earth and all that.:sas1:

tenor.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Aight, just keep the same energy every time you get to whining about why Spence should be fighting a 41 year old Pacquiao.:mjlol:

Because, clearly, that's a cherry pick by Errol and his team, right?:sas1:

Low key I want Spence to beat Crawford's ass already so we can be one step closer to getting the hypejob triumvirate out of here, but at the same time Spence fought Brook and Porter before they turned 35 years old unlike some people. :youngsabo:

Funny thing is I don't have a problem with Canelo fighting Floyd it's low key one of the few legit fights he has made(yes even at 37) but the fact that GGG was like 1000 years old when Canelo fought him and Kovalev was going on 2000, how old was Shane Mosley and Cotto when he fought them? Instead of fighting young David Benavidez, or young Callum Smith, young Jermall Charlo, young Demetrius Andrade(this would of been for undisputed at 160 :mindblown:), but chooses to fight the Rocky Fieldings, Danny Jacobs, and literally still bleeding ancient ass Sergey Kovalev is :camby:.

I done gave Canelo plenty of praise on here, but this man needs to be called out on his bullshyt just like everybody else.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Y'all really just be saying whatever in this fukking thread. Canelo agreed to fight the #1 P4P fighter at a catch weight that benefitted Floyd, at 23 years old. I wish a Charlo or Andrade would be willing to make fights like that, then maybe their careers would actually be meaningful in 2020.:hhh:

Floyd hadn't even fought Maidana or Pacquiao yet, dude was coming off a dominant performance over Robert Guerrero, and you have the nerve to call Floyd a cherry pick. The absolute nerve of you haters.:picard:

Andrade is begging to fight Canelo...what the hell are u talking about? Canelo is scared to death of that kid.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

The thing about tyson is unlike those 100 punch pad work moves you see them drills turn to knockouts