Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Breh at the end of the day any top fighter would have chose that fight. At the end of the day DAZN ain’t got the money to make either fight. It seem to me they only got the money to make the GGG fight lol.

You can’t make people accept the fight (BJS and Callum Smith)

Spence would of never chose that fukking fight so you already wrong...

Callum Smith is a DAZN fighter, it could EASILY be made, and he WANTS to fight Canelo! Are you serious? :mjlol:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Spence would of never chose that fukking fight so you already wrong...

nikka if Spence had to choose between Kell Brook in the U.K. for the IBF or Indigogo it a Yildrem equivalent at 147 for the WBC he would choose the easier route.
You think Spence a god to this boxing shyt. He just the best fighter at 147 and business is business. That’s all u tripping.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get the Canelo avoiding shyt when he’s fought better opps than any other current fighter at 160 or 168 :heh:

My mans literally has 1 legit fight at 160 bruh. ONE. Stop acting like since he been at 160 he been fighting a bunch of killers. He done fought Golovkin and that's it. Amir Khan, Liam Smith, JCCjr, and Danny Jacobs can all get the :camby:on.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
My mans literally has 1 legit fight at 160 bruh. ONE. Stop acting like since he been at 160 he been fighting a bunch of killers. He done fought Golovkin and that's it. Amir Khan, Liam Smith, JCCjr, and Danny Jacobs can all get the :camby:on.

GGG arguably lost against Jacobs...GGG HOF bound but his best win is a razor thin decision over Jacobs..but u shytting on Jacobs

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
nikka if Spence had to choose between Kell Brook in the U.K. for the IBF or Indigogo it a Yildrem equivalent at 147 for the WBC he would choose the easier route.
You think Spence a god to this boxing shyt. He just the best fighter at 147 and business is business. That’s all u tripping.

Spence could of gotten out of fighting Danny and he still fighting him bruh, he has never once done no weak ass shyt like choose Avni Yildrim instead of a unification fight, and guess what if he ever does do some weak shyt like that... I'm on his ass too, nobody is safe from this smoke. :ufdup:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Spence could of gotten out of fighting Danny and he still fighting him bruh, he has never once done no weak ass shyt like choose Avni Yildrim instead of a unification fight, and guess what if he ever does do some weak shyt like that... I'm on his ass too, nobody is safe from this smoke. :ufdup:

So we counting Canelo fake WBA belt as a unification fight now..:mjlol:

Spence fought Mikey Garcia, every logical person thought Spence was going to bulldoze him. He was such a favorite that people was disappointed that it went 12. Boxing is prize fighting if there is an easy route to a belt people are going to take it. Word to Terrance Crawford who went for the WBO belt but could have pushed for a fight any of them other 3 belts.

That Danny fight is a glorified tune up :hubie: I just seen tank beat up the white dude worse than Danny did and that was with head gear.