Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Call Floyd Mayweather a cherry pick, brehs.

Canelo thought he was gonna pull a Sugar Shane on 37 year old Floyd and got his ass whooped bruh. This man whole career been about fighting guys who are old as dirt bruh,just like his predecessor Oscar De La Hoya.:yeshrug:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Canelo thought he was gonna pull a Sugar Shane on 37 year old Floyd and got his ass whooped bruh. This man whole career been about fighting guys who are old as dirt bruh,just like his predecessor Oscar De La Hoya.:yeshrug:

Y'all really just be saying whatever in this fukking thread. Canelo agreed to fight the #1 P4P fighter at a catch weight that benefitted Floyd, at 23 years old. I wish a Charlo or Andrade would be willing to make fights like that, then maybe their careers would actually be meaningful in 2020.:hhh:

Floyd hadn't even fought Maidana or Pacquiao yet, dude was coming off a dominant performance over Robert Guerrero, and you have the nerve to call Floyd a cherry pick. The absolute nerve of you haters.:picard:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Y'all really just be saying whatever in this fukking thread. Canelo agreed to fight the #1 P4P fighter at a catch weight that benefitted Floyd, at 23 years old. I wish a Charlo or Andrade would be willing to make fights like that, then maybe their careers would actually be meaningful in 2020.:hhh:

Floyd hadn't even fought Maidana or Pacquiao yet, dude was coming off a dominant performance over Robert Guerrero, and you have the nerve to call Floyd a cherry pick. The absolute nerve of you haters.:picard:

Like I said, Floyd was old bruh, seems like all Canelo wants to fight are old fighters. Floyd was criticized for his opponents up to that point so he fought Canelo even though Floyd really didn't even want to. Like I said they thought they young cub could tame the old lion and it backfired. :mjlit:

Now all the #cartel does is make excuses for why he lost to Floyd 'but but a catchweight' 'Canelo was green.' 'Floyd ran the whole time.' :mjlol:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Like I said, Floyd was old bruh, seems like all Canelo wants to fight are old fighters. Floyd was criticized for his opponents up to that point so he fought Canelo even though Floyd really didn't even want to. Like I said they thought they young cub could tame the old lion and it backfired. :mjlit:

Now all the #cartel does is make excuses for why he lost to Floyd 'but but a catchweight' 'Canelo was green.' 'Floyd ran the whole time.' :mjlol:

Texans are some of the most hard headed people in the damn country, I can't with y'all.:mjlol:

So what? Canelo was supposed to go back in time and fight Floyd when he was still a teenager in Mexico?

Floyd "really didn't even" want to fight Canelo? So Floyd was scary AND a cherry pick?:gucci:

Canelo fought the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, no one thought lightly of Mayweather's abilities at 37. Anyone that watched Canelo fight Trout knew that Floyd was the rightful favorite.:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Floyd "really didn't even" want to fight Canelo? So Floyd was scary AND a cherry pick?:gucci:

this is half right... floyd was pretty much forced to fight canelo because he had that 6 fight contract with showtime that showtime was paying out some dough..and the first fight on it - floyd vs guerrero - which was a mismatch from the start - kinda bombed

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
this is half right... floyd was pretty much forced to fight canelo because he had that 6 fight contract with showtime that showtime was paying out some dough..and the first fight on it - floyd vs guerrero - which was a mismatch from the start - kinda bombed

I do remember the talk surrounding the Showtime deal, particularly how the network was losing a lot of money until the Pacquiao fight was made.

Don't remember Floyd being 'forced' into the fight though. It was the largest fight he could make behind the Pacquiao fight.:jbhmm:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I do remember the talk surrounding the Showtime deal, particularly how the network was losing a lot of money until the Pacquiao fight was made.

Don't remember Floyd being 'forced' into the fight though. It was the largest fight he could make behind the Pacquiao fight.:jbhmm:

bingo...because they had to recoup..and floyd-pacquiao was still some ol "he said this, he said that" bullshyt lol