Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
hyping a knock out is fair but he reaching with all this getting into loma head shyt.
Loma made Rigo quit on his stool with them pivots and angles. I hope that boy is prepared for the matrix :picard:
man lopez just needs to watch what salido did and execute it and he will win the fight :pachaha:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
man lopez just needs to watch what salido did and execute it and he will win the fight :pachaha:
I don't think he can cause he's not the same style. Salido was a rough and rugged pressure fighter who's onto you all the time, not shying away from dirty tricks either.
Lopez fights in spots, lunges in with a few big shots then back to the perimeter, waits for another opening then lunges back in and then back out and so on... I think he's fighting a bit like Gervonta Davis, a little less aggressive, more counter-minded.

Against Loma fighting in spots and not keeping distance with an active jab and footwork can be a huge problem cause he invades your space easier and then he overwhelms you with his angles and barrage of punches with a lot of them being arm punches with a few hurtful ones hidden in between them.

Of course, the possibility is there he connects some big counter and put Loma's lights out but I don't think he's that good level of a counter puncher.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

It aint just Crawford bro, Canelo can get this smoke too. Loma is good for the time being cause he is fighting a semi dangerous fight. Leo Santa Cruz gets a pass cause Tank about to give him exactly what he deserves. Jermall Charlo is stepping up his comp, who knows what Demetrius Andrade is doing, probably talking shyt just to duck out of another fight again. I got slugs for all these hype jobs and paper champs out here and I'ma come for all of them.

Not to mention my mans was speaking straight facts, Canelo never faces anybody who aint basically washed the fukk up, Floyd was definitely a cherry pick gone wrong... but he still did the lords work by taking care of that ultra instinct level hypejob GGG though so I gave him a pass longer than I should have.:blessed::mjlol::birdman::ufdup:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
It aint just Crawford bro, Canelo can get this smoke too. Loma is good for the time being cause he is fighting a semi dangerous fight. Leo Santa Cruz gets a pass cause Tank about to give him exactly what he deserves. Jermall Charlo is stepping up his comp, who knows what Demetrius Andrade is doing, probably talking shyt just to duck out of another fight again. I got slugs for all these hype jobs and paper champs out here and I'ma come for all of them.

Not to mention my mans was speaking straight facts, Canelo never faces anybody who aint basically washed the fukk up, Floyd was definitely a cherry pick gone wrong... but he still did the lords work by taking care of that ultra instinct level hypejob GGG though so I gave him a pass longer than I should have.:blessed::mjlol::birdman::ufdup:

Call Floyd Mayweather a cherry pick, brehs.