Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Do you think the winner of Jermell-Rosario has a chance to get undisputed? Think Golden Boy will play ball if Teixeira somehow beats Castano, or is the only hope that Castano wins and takes the belt back with him?

if castano beats teixeira, im sure jermell call him out

i honestly dont know what golden boy has in store for teixeira..im pretty sure oscar has to be reminded often that hes a world champion lol..i dont even know who they even have on their own roster for 154 :manny:..i just dont think teixeira keeps this belt long

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Somebody on NSB is claiming to be connected to Thurman's camp. Said they want 3 million for Bud, and that Al made the call.

If all that is true, it's clearly on Top Rank if the fight doesn't happen (and it won't).

3 million is more than reasonable for someone on the caliber of Keith, who has been a draw for years now

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

i honestly dont know what golden boy was in store for teixeira..im pretty sure oscar has to be reminded often that hes a world champion lol..i dont even know who they even have on their own roster for 154 :manny:..i just dont think teixeira keeps this belt long
maxresdefault.jpg

Welp good luck

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Somebody on NSB is claiming to be connected to Thurman's camp. Said they want 3 million for Bud, and that Al made the call.

If all that is true, it's clearly on Top Rank if the fight doesn't happen (and it won't).

3 million is more than reasonable for someone on the caliber of Keith, who has been a draw for years now

Yeah I saw that too, posted in the thread. Crawford-Thurman is a PPV fight $3 million is fair if they gave Khan $7m for a PPV.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah Thurman lost bro, it wasn't a washing(I actually scored the fight 114-113 Thurman but it was a close fight so I can see how it would go the other way so I don't get up in arms about it) but he lost bro.
Barely. 115-113 if anything but he walked Manny down 2nd half of the fight.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

i honestly dont know what golden boy has in store for teixeira..im pretty sure oscar has to be reminded often that hes a world champion lol..i dont even know who they even have on their own roster for 154 :manny:..i just dont think teixeira keeps this belt long

I have no doubt about Jermell willingness to fight for undisputed, but that WBO 154lb belt is a completely forgotten about belt most of the time. Just wondering if Teixera wins and keeps it if Oscar will make the fight.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Barely. 115-113 if anything bit he walked Manny down 2nd half of the fight.

He did walk Manny down the majority of the fight after round 5, but you know Pac scored the early KD so Keith had an uphill battle to climb.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Keith was guaranteed 2.5 for :deadmanny:

3 milly Guaranteed N prolly the Split on PPV is what made bob go :camby:

We kno One Time will do his part in bringing in the buys... Bud on the other hand :patrice:... they goin need Conlan on that undercard :youngsabo:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Thurman don't deserve $3mil, a PPV, or a title shot coming off a loss :umad:
Excluding the Canelo debacle Khan strung together a number of wins before he got Bud. Yall trying spin it like Khan had zero marketability leading into the Bud fight. When he had just did a Canelo PPV and got a $10mil+ purse off that.

Let Thurman and Shawn Porter run back their fade on SHO and build up hype for a Bud PPV coming off a win

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thurman don't deserve $3mil, a PPV, or a title shot coming off a loss :umad:
Excluding the Canelo debacle Khan strung together a number of wins before he got Bud. Yall trying spin it like Khan had zero marketability leading into the Bud fight. When he had just did a Canelo PPV and got a $10mil+ purse off that.

Let Thurman and Shawn Porter run back their fade on SHO and build up hype for a Bud PPV coming off a win

Jesus Christ you are a fakkit :mjlol:

khans string of victories was Phil lo Greco N Sam Vargas where he got dropped... obviously Khan did not have any marketability because the damn ppv only did 150k buys N that’s bobs number :stopitslime:

Keith Thurman jus did a 500k ppv ... his marketability is worlds ahead of Khan in the US ever

Keith has to fight Porter but Khan fought lo Greco N Vargas... you don’t kno shyt about boxing besides juggling Crawford’s balls... Drink Bleach homo :stopitslime: