Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
yessir..gotta build those forearms..make those punches heavy

That's where that forearm strength comes from.
1-golovkin-lem-5.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bud Stans:

“ you don’t deserve a shot coming off a L”

“you need a string of Ws like Khan Lo Greco N Vargas” :ohlawd:

the same Bud Stans be like....

I consider Redkach and a 45 yr old gamboa jobbers. That classic strategy of having a bum fight then lining the winner up as legitimate opponent. How many times has PBC pulled that crap in the welterweight division :martin:

The few decent Bud Stans here need to separate themselves from these clowns... they making y’all look bad :mjgrin:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bud Stans:

“ you don’t deserve a shot coming off a L”

“you need a string of Ws like Khan Lo Greco N Vargas” :ohlawd:

the same Bud Stans be like....

The few decent Bud Stans here need to separate themselves from these clowns... they making y’all look bad :mjgrin:

Having a fighter fight a bum and then hyping them up as legit comp is Bob-onomics 101 bruh...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Having a fighter fight a bum and then hyping them up as legit comp is Bob-onomics 101 bruh...

PBC just did this trying give Danny a lay up before Spence only for him to look like ass in that Redkach bout.
I saw you already trying act like Porter euro bum opponent is going be a hard match :dead:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
PBC just did this trying give Danny a lay up before Spence only for him to look like ass in that Redkach bout.
I saw you already trying act like Porter euro bum opponent is going be a hard match :dead:

Ok and, you over here throwing slugs at PBC for that when Bob Arum literally laid the blueprint and has been operating that way for decades bruh. That's why I don't get why people say these PBC fighters are recycled, bruh PBC aint doing nothing different from anyone else on that aspect bruh.

And Porter next fight probably will be hard for him, every fighter has a struggle fight or two afterhaving back to back to back fights against top competition like Porter has bruh, when has it not? Just cause Crawford feasts on the Postol's and Indongo's of the world where he can coast through some people getting it out the mud out here.