Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Jesus Christ you are a fakkit :mjlol:

khans string of victories was Phil lo Greco N Sam Vargas where he got dropped... obviously Khan did not have any marketability because the damn ppv only did 150k buys N that’s bobs number :stopitslime:

Keith Thurman jus did a 500k ppv ... his marketability is worlds ahead of Khan in the US ever

Keith has to fight Porter but Khan fought lo Greco N Vargas... you don’t kno shyt about boxing besides juggling Crawford’s balls... Drink Bleach homo :stopitslime:

:picard:...:russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He did walk Manny down the majority of the fight after round 5, but you know Pac scored the early KD so Keith had an uphill battle to climb.
Yeah so did Fury but he came back in the Wilder fight. When you lose round after round, its not hard to score..knockdown or not.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
5 milly was the minimum ... he also got a split of the PPV = the extra Ms

there’s tons of videos N I even wanna say 1 with khan where he says 7... the other videos boxing nikkas say more than 7
So it's 5 million and a percentage... thats not a 7 million offer like yall are claiming

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That is what I'm thinking. Pov while being old is still a problem. Whyte would be pissed
if whyte loses, he can kiss his title shot goodbye

and we will see if fury would actually fights povetkin or gives up the belt and makes povetkin new champ :heh:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
it seems like spence's fanbase is jumping to thurman over crawford which is weird....when keith had them belts he was getting slandered by them for not making a fight with spence and when he lost to pac...ppl were happy he caught that asswhoopin...shyt its in the fight thread lol
As a Spence fan I want them both next, Bud than Thurman. Problem is me personally I want The Bud fight to be a huge fight that all my friends want to watch and throw a party for but it might not happen before they fight because one side just isn’t popping to the cardinals. Bud right now = Bradley.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
minimum? that fight wasn't close to me..i scored that shyt 116-111 for Pac..thurman made it a fight when pac lost some steam but not enough for me to think that L wasnt decisive

i also want Crawford to get in the mix so ppl put respect on his name and his skills...ive said it before..he is the most accomplished active American fighter today..and 147 isnt some free-for-all round robin on PBC like ppl like to think it is...147 had one good notable year of top fighters fighting each other in the last 10 years lol
They had two last year and two 2017