Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Saunders about as reliable as the US government's pandemic response.......
:heh: saunders signed a gotdamn fight to face andrade and he just had to fail a drug test fukking that all up...still pissed at that since i had a ticket and was going to it

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:heh: saunders signed a gotdamn fight to face andrade and he just had to fail a drug test fukking that all up...still pissed at that since i had a ticket and was going to it
shyt I'd be :patrice: buying a saunders ticket. Man ducked golovkin like he owed him money
"Where is money, where is jokes? This big drama show. Why is punch feel like tick? This is nathing this is not boxing. Come here I make you good boy:demonic:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt I'd be :patrice: buying a saunders ticket. Man ducked golovkin like he owed him money
"Where is money, where is jokes? This big drama show. Why is punch feel like tick? This is nathing this is not boxing. Come here I make you good boy:demonic:

i live in massachusetts..this fight was at TD garden..this state doesnt get a lot of notable fights..so when one is a 40 min train ride away...i gotta go and do my part..even if it is saunders...and in this case it was a middleweight fight that was significant

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i live in massachusetts..this fight was at TD garden..this state doesnt get a lot of notable fights..so when one is a 40 min train ride away...i gotta go and do my part..even if it is saunders...and in this case it was a middleweight fight that was significant
Yeah I was looking forward to it too. He avoided andrade twice

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
whats not to understand? mell is going for a rare 3 belt unification that will make him top dog in his division if he wins..mall is fighting a nikka that got put through the wringer in his last 3 fights and that is a step up from his comp from the last couple years. he should be headliner
Only shyt I care about is the competition :yeshrug:......Chenko vs jermall is the better and more intriguing matchup. Between the two best and most exciting fighters on the card. Jermall vs the guy who got robbed vs little g. The term unification only means something to the people who actually care about the 17 different belts they have in every division:pachaha:

But ok:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only shyt I care about is the competition :yeshrug:......Chenko vs jermall is the better and more intriguing matchup. Between the two best and most exciting fighters on the card. Jermall vs the guy who got robbed vs little g. The term unification only means something to the people who actually care about the 17 different belts they have in every division:pachaha:

But ok:manny:
you're prolly in the minority on this opinion regarding who should be headliner :heh: