Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
you're prolly in the minority on this opinion regarding who should be headliner :heh:

Jermell vs Rosario is obviously the headlining fight, nikka trippin.

Derevyachenko at the end of the day is just a tough gatekeeper level opponent bruh. Rosario stopped Krillin and took the straps and Krillin refused the rematch so Rosario is a legit champ as far as I'm concerned. 3 belt unification > tough defense of a title.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

@patscorpio @LauderdaleBoss

What I tell y'all last night? I said Canelo would end up getting the 1st crack at the vacated belt :heh:

WBC = We Blow Canelo

WBC just had to pick the most smug pic of Canelo they could find lol

36-1...again color me shocked :unimpressed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jermell vs Rosario is obviously the headlining fight, nikka trippin.

Derevyachenko at the end of the day is just a tough gatekeeper level opponent bruh. Rosario stopped Krillin and took the straps and Krillin refused the rematch so Rosario is a legit champ as far as I'm concerned. 3 belt unification > tough defense of a title.

they are both good fights...charlo vs derevyanchenko isnt going to move the division anywhere like charlo-rosario will..it has more significance..plus when is the last time you see 2 champs win their belts and then decide to make a unification without going after a mandatory? Prolly in the WBSS fights last year lol

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Don't really like to speculate but I'm guessing this has something to do with jermell being the headliner on their double header. Which I don't understand personally. Mall vs chenko is easily the bigger fight to me:yeshrug:......maybe jermall felt some type of way about it. But whatever it is, I'm sure they'll get over it in a few days. They're always throwing subs at eachother. That competition with eachother is prolly what pushed them to keep getting better.

Remember this :pachaha:

Easily bigger than a three belt unification Really

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
they are both good fights...charlo vs derevyanchenko isnt going to move the division anywhere like charlo-rosario will..it has more significance..plus when is the last time you see 2 champs win their belts and then decide to make a unification without going after a mandatory? Prolly in the WBSS fights last year lol

Jermall vs Derevyachenko literally does NOTHING for 160 unless Derevyachenko wins the belt off Charlo, and even then the division will still be at a standstill.

Jermell vs Rosario is a near culmination of all the hard work and tough competition that Jermell done had to face the last few years, he finally getting his just due with a 3 belt unification he been gunning for and working for yet nikkas is worried about Jermall vs Derevyachenko who aint ever held a fukking belt and just gives tough fights to top comp? :heh:

I will say funny thing is this is the first 154 fight in a while I'm not in the fence about who will win for once i'm fairly sure Jermell gonna win it and finally get his respect.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jermall vs Derevyachenko literally does NOTHING for 160 unless Derevyachenko wins the belt off Charlo, and even then the division will still be at a standstill.

Jermell vs Rosario is a near culmination of all the hard work and tough competition that Jermell done had to face the last few years, he finally getting his just due with a 3 belt unification he been gunning for and working for yet nikkas is worried about Jermall vs Derevyachenko who aint ever held a fukking belt and just gives tough fights to top comp? :heh:

I will say funny thing is this is the first 154 fight in a while I'm not in the fence about who will win for once i'm fairly sure Jermell gonna win it and finally get his respect.

i will say this...i do think derevyanchenko will make a real effort to unify than jermall did..if he wins im sure he will call out Andrade, GGG for a rematch, and Canelo and go back to dazn for those fights

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I can’t fukking wait til Crawford opp is announced

N the Bud stans can tell us “wHaT tHeY dO fOr HiM” :mjlol:

They had 7milly for Get dropped by Sam Vargas Khan to do “150k”

But don’t got money for a nikka who out draws Bud in every god damn way :russ:

Talking about 'Why should he fight so and so leftovers.' like they favorite fighters aint make whole hall of fame careers fighting other nikkas leftovers. Can't make this up. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Chief Keith did crazy numbers vs danny

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i will say this...i do think derevyanchenko will make a real effort to unify than jermall did..if he wins im sure he will call out Andrade, GGG for a rematch, and Canelo and go back to dazn for those fights

Maybe so, but still that fight doesn't hold significance over a 3 belt unification. Jermall and Derevyachenko aint big enough to warrant that fight taking precedence over a unification.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maybe so, but still that fight doesn't hold significance over a 3 belt unification. Jermall and Derevyachenko aint big enough to warrant that fight taking precedence over a unification.

of course and that i agree with..now if charlo was facing an andrade, a GGG, or canelo...then id be willing to go along if someone thought that fight was more headline worthy than charlo vs rosario

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
you're prolly in the minority on this opinion regarding who should be headliner :heh:
Little Charlo is struggle to me. He just lost two fights ago and was even struggling in the rematch before getting the KO. Still a good win but Tony Harrison was always just decent to me. If jermell loses again nobody will be surprised.

A jermall loss will cause shockwaves through 160/168. A KO Victory will make him the 2nd biggest star in the division setting up potential fights with canelo or golovkin. But even just basing it purely on the matchups. The skill level in jermall vs chenko>>>jermell vs rosario. That's how I see it. Either way it's not that big of an issue for me :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Everywhere says it was 5m.. where yall getting 7?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
of course and that i agree with..now if charlo was facing an andrade, a GGG, or canelo...then id be willing to go along if someone thought that fight was more headline worthy than charlo vs rosario

Do you think the winner of Jermell-Rosario has a chance to get undisputed? Think Golden Boy will play ball if Teixeira somehow beats Castano, or is the only hope that Castano wins and takes the belt back with him?