Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nah he should have moved down after Paulie. If you can’t beat a gatekeeper like Paulie convincingly, you need to move down. However, you may be higher on Paulie‘a abilities then I am.

I thought AB beat Paulie, but may felt Paulie won

oh no!!! :heh: i never liked that fruitcake paulie or his style of fighting and cheered when cotto put his foot in his ass..paulie has some wins but he overachieved..how fighters got neutralized with his broken hands is beyond me breh...i do believe broner beat paulie but it was closer than expected :ehh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
it seems like spence's fanbase is jumping to thurman over crawford which is weird....when keith had them belts he was getting slandered by them for not making a fight with spence and when he lost to pac...ppl were happy he caught that asswhoopin...shyt its in the fight thread lol

My only issue is that Spence was being called a duck when he is clearly not ducking anybody. I still aint too big on Thurman, but at the same time this is a good fight to make and there is no reason not to make the fight. Thurman may be coming off a loss but st least he aint been shot in the knee, never held a belt ar 147 and was at least 4 years past the point anybody cared about him, or drew with fukking Ray Robinson(:mjlol:) in the fight before he got a chance at a belt.

He had nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting them, but when we suggest he fight Thurman or Porter it's 'Well what do they bring to the table?' What the fukk did Amir Khan bring to the table besides an easy win and a payday? I just don't like the hypocrisy behind it all bruh, the man needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else. We was getting on Canelo of all people just last week for this same bullshyt bruh, we are being consistent bro.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah nikkas just want to see a good fight on paper and see Crawford properly tested at 147, and Thurman is a much better option than Brook right now. Thurman won 5 rounds at the minimum against Pac, it was not a washing and he hit Pac with some hard shots that I'm surprised didn't put Pac down. If Thurman wants the fight why not explore it instead of putting this type of bullshyt out there like Bomac is doing.

minimum? that fight wasn't close to me..i scored that shyt 116-111 for Pac..thurman made it a fight when pac lost some steam but not enough for me to think that L wasnt decisive

i also want Crawford to get in the mix so ppl put respect on his name and his skills...ive said it before..he is the most accomplished active American fighter today..and 147 isnt some free-for-all round robin on PBC like ppl like to think it is...147 had one good notable year of top fighters fighting each other in the last 10 years lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
to me the he said this, he said that shyt regarding crawford and hypotheticals is :unimpressed:..nikkas were ready to slander him over a rumor for a fight with patrick teixeira :heh:..if you're going to badmouth crawford at least let this nikka get an actual fight on the schedule lol...he is not the only major fighter without a fight....and i said before canelo is alot worse not being able to get a fight on the schedule for this year..thurman is whatever but he is coming off getting his ass beat by pac and getting injured again..because if he doesnt fight crawford..who is he going to face next? brook cuz thats not an intriguing fight for him either
Why isnt he booking a goddamn fight then instead of arguing with Gary Russell? If Spence beats Danny, he can't keep that p4p #1 spot, ill call out everybody on all platforms over that.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
its wild..Canelo's situation is even worse to me than Crawford's...Canelo has more than enough fighters to pick from but him/Oscar are like "no one is available" :heh:.

???

We gonna act like the plan wasn't Saunders in May and Golovkin in September before COVID hit?

Are we ignoring the fact that Callum Smith would be next if DAZN wasn't having money problems?

Don't start with this hatred so early in the morning.:hhh:

Canelo got nothing to do Crawford but you chatty patties can't help yourselves.:hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why isnt he booking a goddamn fight then instead of arguing with Gary Russell? If Spence beats Danny, he can't keep that p4p #1 spot, ill call out everybody on all platforms over that.
lol at you thinking spence beating danny garcia means anything to me? :russ: i dont hold danny garcia in any high regard

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My only issue is that Spence was being called a duck when he is clearly not ducking anybody. I still aint too big on Thurman, but at the same time this is a good fight to make and there is no reason not to make the fight. Thurman may be coming off a loss but st least he aint been shot in the knee, never held a belt ar 147 and was at least 4 years past the point anybody cared about him, or drew with fukking Ray Robinson(:mjlol:) in the fight before he got a chance at a belt.

He had nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting them, but when we suggest he fight Thurman or Porter it's 'Well what do they bring to the table?' What the fukk did Amir Khan bring to the table besides an easy win and a payday? I just don't like the hypocrisy behind it all bruh, the man needs to be held to the same standards as everyone else. We was getting on Canelo of all people just last week for this same bullshyt bruh, we are being consistent bro.

that wasnt the point of that post - just calling out the hypocritical nature in that situation

because if thurman gets a belt and decides to be ho hum about facing spence, that shyt will start up all over again lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
that wasnt the point of that post - just calling out the hypocritical nature in that situation

because if thurman gets a belt and decides to be ho hum about facing spence, that shyt will start up all over again lol

It probably will, but at the same time this aint about Spence bruh or even Thurman for that matter. It's about supposed p4p fighters getting a pass for not fighting good comp bruh. I don't care about 135 and 140 this is about 147.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
???

We gonna act like the plan wasn't Saunders in May and Golovkin in September before COVID hit?

Are we ignoring the fact that Callum Smith would be next if DAZN wasn't having money problems?

Don't start with this hatred so early in the morning.:hhh:

Canelo got nothing to do Crawford but you chatty patties can't help yourselves.:hhh:
Saunders about as reliable as the US government's pandemic response.......

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
:mjlol: it's obvious Top rank and Bud's plan is to take easy fights until they get Spence or Pac (unrealistic) . They don't want to risk losing that big pay day and Arum especially doesn't want to pay the other top welterweights what they are worth.

That's why it's funny to me when people try to act like Crawford is some sort of Boogeyman and is being ducked. Its far from the truth, and it should be painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a Crawford fanboy or one of those anti PBC weirdos. :heh:

Last edited: