Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Predictable response from Arum and dummies eating it up in the comments

With a lack of evidence, what's the difference between the "dummies" eating it up in the comment section and you automatically not believing it? Only that they are "team TR" and you are "team PBC"?
I think the non-biased reaction would be not second-guessing the truth immediately but remaining skeptical toward everyone.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With a lack of evidence, what's the difference between the "dummies" eating it up in the comment section and you automatically not believing it? Only that they are "team TR" and you are "team PBC"?
I think the non-biased reaction would be not second-guessing the truth immediately but remaining skeptical toward everyone.
Devils advocacy right on time, do you ever get tired of this schtick? I can predict your response whenever I see your name in the alert.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the funny thing is the fights for this past weekend were good enough for convo as are the fights next weekend...crawford doesn't even have a fight scheduled yet to even talk about..it is weird :heh:
When you're in the running for #1 pfp in the sport its natural to be at the top of the conversation and speculation on who you're fighting when you don't have a fight lined up, it's no different than Canelo. One of the top guys in your division is calling your bluff, Thurman/Crawford gonna spark conversation.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Because they have literally done this the last 3 o 4 times someone has expressed interest in him, it's always one of two excuses.

1. No funds
2. Nobody is interested in that fight(which is a bold face lie).

After a while it gets predictable bruh. :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When you're in the running for #1 pfp in the sport its natural to be at the top of the conversation and speculation on who you're fighting when you don't have a fight lined up, it's no different than Canelo. One of the top guys in your division is calling your bluff, Thurman/Crawford gonna spark conversation.

its wild..Canelo's situation is even worse to me than Crawford's...Canelo has more than enough fighters to pick from but him/Oscar are like "no one is available" :heh:.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Devils advocacy right on time, do you ever get tired of this schtick? I can predict your response whenever I see your name in the alert.
Just like I can predict how you gonna react to a random situation based on where the two sides belong on the promotional palette. It is what it is.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
the funny thing is the fights for this past weekend were good enough for convo as are the fights next weekend...crawford doesn't even have a fight scheduled yet to even talk about..it is weird :heh:

the fights were good, but not that good. Everybody kinda said what they had to say about them shyts on Sunday...

now this weekend is a whole different story. You actually got some potential barn burner classics with possible KO's chilling in the cut.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

For real like Cecilia Braekhus losing to Jessica McCaskill is gonna be what we all wanna talk about bro. :heh:

147 is the last division with major unfinished business for the most part in it. Loma/Lopez fighting for 'undisputed' at 135 already. 154 finna have a 3 belt unification FINALLY after like 3 years of trying. 168 is at a standstill since Benavidez fat ass couldn't make weight and lost his belt. What the fukk else are we supposed to talk about?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
its wild..Canelo's situation is even worse to me than Crawford's...Canelo has more than enough fighters to pick from but him/Oscar are like "no one is available" :heh:.

Weren't we just getting on Canelo last week about how weak the Jacobs and Kovalev fights were? :heh:

We been on his ass bruh where you been. We got smoke for everybody who deserves it. :ufdup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
to me the he said this, he said that shyt regarding crawford and hypotheticals is :unimpressed:..nikkas were ready to slander him over a rumor for a fight with patrick teixeira :heh:..if you're going to badmouth crawford at least let this nikka get an actual fight on the schedule lol...he is not the only major fighter without a fight....and i said before canelo is alot worse not being able to get a fight on the schedule for this year..thurman is whatever but he is coming off getting his ass beat by pac and getting injured again..because if he doesnt fight crawford..who is he going to face next? brook cuz thats not an intriguing fight for him either

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it seems like spence's fanbase is jumping to thurman over crawford which is weird....when keith had them belts he was getting slandered by them for not making a fight with spence and when he lost to pac...ppl were happy he caught that asswhoopin...shyt its in the fight thread lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
images

So is it oochie wally or one mic? :hula:

Twitter fingers did it to himself, I was quiet when he said everybody was ducking him, but when he started talking he left himself wide open for all this shyt. If your plan was to sit on the sidelines and only fight the PBC welter that held all the belts when all the smoke cleared he should of done that all along and kept his mouth shut not tell everyone to 'take they panties off and come fight him'. Now the panties are coming off and it's excuses, man FOH bruh. :mjlol:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he prolly peeped cano giving paulie all the trouble in the world and was like let me get that belt off paulie real quick

i dont think he should have moved down because it wasnt like broner was too small (which was an old argument on here lol) for maidana..he just didnt train like he should and got his ass whooped badly :manny:

nah he should have moved down after Paulie. If you can’t beat a gatekeeper like Paulie convincingly, you need to move down. However, you may be higher on Paulie‘s abilities then I am.

I thought AB beat Paulie, but many felt Paulie won

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems like spence's fanbase is jumping to thurman over crawford which is weird....when keith had them belts he was getting slandered by them for not making a fight with spence and when he lost to pac...ppl were happy he caught that asswhoopin...shyt its in the fight thread lol
Nah nikkas just want to see a good fight on paper and see Crawford properly tested at 147, and Thurman is a much better option than Brook right now. Thurman won 5 rounds at the minimum against Pac, it was not a washing and he hit Pac with some hard shots that I'm surprised didn't put Pac down. If Thurman wants the fight why not explore it instead of putting this type of bullshyt out there like Bomac is doing.