Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas will cut off they nose to Spite they face :mjlol:

The Irony of a 7 L :deadmanny: stan spewing this bullshyt that 1-2 Ls means you not elite :russ:

:deadmanny: Made a career off Floyd leftovers N Mexicans with 4,5,6,7 Ls :dead:.... guess :deadmanny: never beat anybody elite :bryan:

Guaranfukkintee if Anybody said that shyt as a reason for Floyd not to fight :deadmanny: nikkas woulda been :sadbron: debating they lil hearts out

Even Skip B trolling ass wouldn’t say some dumb ass shyt like that

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This is a promotional angle I've never seen before??

:huhldup:

Don't really like to speculate but I'm guessing this has something to do with jermell being the headliner on their double header. Which I don't understand personally. Mall vs chenko is easily the bigger fight to me:yeshrug:......maybe jermall felt some type of way about it. But whatever it is, I'm sure they'll get over it in a few days. They're always throwing subs at eachother. That competition with eachother is prolly what pushed them to keep getting better.

Remember this :pachaha:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Don't really like to speculate but I'm guessing this has something to do with jermell being the headliner on their double header. Which I don't understand personally. Mall vs chenko is easily the bigger fight to me:yeshrug:......maybe jermall felt some type of way about it. But whatever it is, I'm sure they'll get over it in a few days. They're always throwing subs at eachother. That competition with eachother is prolly what pushed them to keep getting better.

I hope it’s not that, would be mad petty. Jermall got to headline their Fox Opening doubleheader . Plus it’s a Mell is in a Unification Bout. Guess the logic when it comes to a PPV show goes out the window :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watching AB on Vlad.

He said something very interesting. Apparently, he’s the one who asked Al for the Pauline fight . I always thought the promoter was trying to fast track him into a PPV Star by having him go to WW. Regardless, he should have moved down after that experiment to 140.

he prolly peeped cano giving paulie all the trouble in the world and was like let me get that belt off paulie real quick

i dont think he should have moved down because it wasnt like broner was too small (which was an old argument on here lol) for maidana..he just didnt train like he should and got his ass whooped badly :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't really like to speculate but I'm guessing this has something to do with jermell being the headliner on their double header. Which I don't understand personally.

whats not to understand? mell is going for a rare 3 belt unification that will make him top dog in his division if he wins..mall is fighting a nikka that got put through the wringer in his last 3 fights and that is a step up from his comp from the last couple years. he should be headliner

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mell vs Rosario is a unification bout for 3 belts, easy choice to headline

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
nikkas will cut off they nose to Spite they face :mjlol:

The Irony of a 7 L :deadmanny: stan spewing this bullshyt that 1-2 Ls means you not elite :russ:

:deadmanny: Made a career off Floyd leftovers N Mexicans with 4,5,6,7 Ls :dead:.... guess :deadmanny: never beat anybody elite :bryan:

Guaranfukkintee if Anybody said that shyt as a reason for Floyd not to fight :deadmanny: nikkas woulda been :sadbron: debating they lil hearts out

Even Skip B trolling ass wouldn’t say some dumb ass shyt like that
:childplease: you must be stupid... Pac beat future Hall Of Famers who were champion in multiple divisions, and did it throughout multiple divisons.. Real career defining wins.. Theres levels to this shyt.. Being elite has nothing to do with a win/loss record and I never claimed that to be the case.... Thurman, Porter, n ya boy swift arent elite because skill wise they are all subpar :scusthov:... they have zero career defining wins... :scusthov:Garcia been in the division for 6 years and has JACK shyt to show for it except 1 paper title he picked up fighting a bum:scusthov: Porter might be one of the most overrated guys to ever exist at 147.. this nikka is literally the 147 version of Austin Trout(And at least Trout found his way to beating an elite fighter in Cotto).. Danny bum ass couldn't even make a simple adjustment to beat Struggle Time Shawn :gucci: Yet nikkas consider him elite in 2020 HOW?? :mjlol: Thurman manages to barely get wins vs both of these two overrated fighters now all of a sudden Thurman is elite?:dwillhuh:... Brook beat nobody his entire career.. Beat Struggle Time.. Now Kell Brook is considered Elite?? How did the bar sink so low at 147??? Spence walking around like he Oscar De La Hoya got his fans looking down on Bud an his entire career all cause he beat Struggle time n. Brook coming off KO loss to ggg at 160... Yet was ready damn near bout to suck Pac off on camera when he stepped in the ring after his fight with the lightweight Mikey.. :mjtf:I feel like im in the twilight zone when I think about the state of boxing today

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I see nikkas in here got short memories

All these fights lined up and all these dudes want to talk about is what Bud doing. :martin:
This past weekend was packed with scheduled fights and it was like a whole 2 pages in this thread over the weekend basically about Bud, shyt is getting weird at this point
People juelzing that video talking about RunTime had Manny and Spence on the horizon but Bud supposed to sign to fight Thurman soon as he finally express interest while Manny sitting out there with no fight scheduled :dead:
ok
PBC losers are not a priority. People just have to deal with that reality. Bud want the big fish on the other side of the street, that's it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All these fights lined up and all these dudes want to talk about is what Bud doing. :martin:
This past weekend was packed with scheduled fights and it was like a whole 2 pages in this thread over the weekend basically about Bud, shyt is getting weird at this point

the funny thing is the fights for this past weekend were good enough for convo as are the fights next weekend...crawford doesn't even have a fight scheduled yet to even talk about..it is weird :heh: