Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Thurman, he should be rooting for Spence in the Spence/Garcia fight. We all know Spence/Thurman is eventually going to happen. It’s the last remaining fight between the PBC big 4 (Spence, Thurman, Porter, Garcia).

I predict Thurman is Spence’s next big fight, even if he were to lose to Danny. I’m not saying he’s fighting him immediately after Garcia, but I’m just saying it’s his next big fight.

None of these guys should be chasing after Pacquiao , who does things on his own time. You can’t really chase a guy like him. He’ll fight who he wants to, when he wants to.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He said that was a misunderstanding..he didn't really call him out. He would take it if it was possible but Ortiz said he wanted Thurman or danny Garcia next.

Thats who the fukk guys like Thurman, Porter n Garcia should be fighting before getting a titleshot.. but PBC gotta keep recycling these same fighters to continue the good job they been doing of giving the elusion that these fighters are elite

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yall nikkas been overrating these PBC welterweights for too long..

i said this..the second pacquiao came in to pbc and did what he did... he put a black eye on this welterweight era

None of these guys should be chasing after Pacquiao , who does things on his own time. You can’t really chase a guy like him. He’ll fight who he wants to, when he wants to.

i disagree only because the longer pac stays, the more of a reminder it is on how much the current welters fukked up..someone should have been able to show pac the door and turn him into berto or ghost or one of the pbc past prime welter jobbers....someone still needs to show him the door before pac beats another "prime" welter there

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
We all know Spence/Thurman is eventually going to happen. It’s the last remaining fight between the PBC big 4 (Spence, Thurman, Porter, Garcia).

This is exactly why I wish that Crawford would face Thurman next. Keith only got 1 L to an ATG, beating him before any of the other PBC welters would actually be pretty significant.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Thats who the fukk guys like Thurman, Porter n Garcia should be fighting before getting a titleshot.. but PBC gotta keep recycling these same fighters to continue the good job they been doing of giving the elusion that these fighters are elite

See Manny in your avi... for you to say that... there is a lot of hypocrisy in this bruh...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said this..the second pacquiao came in to pbc and did what he did... he put a black eye on this welterweight era

i disagree only because the longer pac stays, the more of a reminder it is on how much the current welters fukked up..someone should have been able to show pac the door and turn him into berto or ghost or one of the pbc past prime welter jobbers....someone still needs to show him the door before pac beats another "prime" welter there

you’re misinterpreting what I’m saying

I’m not saying no one should fight him. I’m saying it’s a waste of time calling him out. He dictates who he fights. Someone like Spence can press PAC all he wants to, but a guy like PAC will turn around and fight Mikey Garcia. He doesn’t care about undisputed lol.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

facts only. Got exposed

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching AB on Vlad.

He said something very interesting. Apparently, he’s the one who asked Al for the Pauline fight . I always thought the promoter was trying to fast track him into a PPV Star by having him go to WW. Regardless, he should have moved down after that experiment to 140.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Manny recycled as fukk he been stopped 3 times and got 4 more Ls on top of it and lost incredibly one sided in his biggest fight ever, just because you lose don't mean you a bad fighter bruh.
116-112 isn't incredibly one sided.. nice try though.... And let's see how many Ls these overrated guys yall like to prop up would accumulate after 70 professional fights and 8 different divisions..