Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Ok..who should Crawford fight next? He refused fighting Porter, the Manny fight didn't work out, couldn't get the Ugas fight done. Lol
Manny fight still in negotiations.. Ugas ducked.. The rest of these overrated recycled losers can :camby:
I rather see Virgil Ortiz or Boots Ennis get a shot over any man coming off a loss

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Manny fight still in negotiations.. Ugas ducked.. The rest of these overrated recycled losers can :camby:
I rather see Virgil Ortiz or Votts Ennis get a shot over any man coming off a loss

Ok I'll give you this much, I would definitely like to see either of these two as well, although I highly doubt it WAAAAY too high of a risk for little to no reward.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Spence been calling out Thurman since 2015 bruh. Of course he would have, didn't Spence go chase Manny when he took the strap off Thurman? What do you think Spence was gonna do, duck him? :mjlol:

Who is a better fight for Crawford right now who is available aka doesn't have a fight lined up, than Thurman right now? :stopitslime:

LOL Spence was never gonna get that fight.. Had Thurman beat Manny his bytch ass woulda retired on the spot. You claiming Thurman was lined up to unify with Spence is pure fantasy at this point..
I'd take Boots or Virgil Ortiz over the 2020 version of Ponytail... Honestly I'd take anyone not coming off a loss if I'm Crawford.. Thurman still got Josesito Lopez problems

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

if this true..madrimov needs to really work out the kinks...im a fan but he cant beat charlo right now..he can beat rosario but its like 50-50 or 55-45 for him

Charlo gonna have Madrimov singing hymns with his ancestors in the afterlife if he don't get some defense overnight. He is a very gifted fighter offensively, but defensively he is the exact opposite.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I rather see Virgil Ortiz or Votts Ennis get a shot over any man coming off a loss
Ortiz won't take that fight..you already know that. Who can he fight that is real? This is ridiculous.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Who is a better fight for Crawford right now who is available aka doesn't have a fight lined up, than Thurman right now? :stopitslime:
Right...

nikkas acting like Thurman ain’t worthy of a Bud shot and would be clearly his best opponent in his career...

They rather have Crawford fight a Random Euro or A Saucedo type dude who’s moving up from 140 :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Charlo gonna have Madrimov singing hymns with his ancestors in the afterlife if he don't get some defense overnight. He is a very gifted fighter offensively, but defensively he is the exact opposite.

his defense was his footwork..and walker was able to time flush right hands when he was pivoting and shifting :francis:...no good

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was one of the few that favored Keith over anybody at 147 when he was healthy :francis:

These days though... I’m not even confident he beats Brook :mjcry:

brook is a damaged man, thurman has trouble staying healthy...at their best, it would be a hell of a fight..now its whose struggle would be more apparent

which is why i have no interest in it...moreso on brook fighting

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
his defense was his footwork..and walker was able to time flush right hands when he was pivoting and shifting :francis:...no good

All Madrimov has to do is keep his hands up honestly, but he likes to move his hands to feint and throw punches at his opponent from all angles. His footwork is good enough he can feint without having to keep his hands low and out of place all the time.