Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I was one of the few that favored Keith over anybody at 147 when he was healthy :francis:

These days though... I’m not even confident he beats Brook :mjcry:

Keith's body just seems like it's breaking down.:mjcry:

I think he's still got some serviceable years left, definitely enough to beat Brook, but I think Keith is officially on the decline.

#Thurminators :mjcry:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Idk if Benavidez can still make 168, but if he can I'm favoring Plant over him.

Benavidez has good handspeed and puts his punches together well, but my goodness his footwork is atrocious. He literally looks like he's in quicksand when he throws punches.

If Plant doesn't gas, I think he UDs Benavidez

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
All of us who considered this dude some hot prospect based mostly on second-hand information and sparring stories take an L. :laff: He looked god awful. I wasn't one of his hypers but even I noted him when the topic was TMT's prospects.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I see nikkas in here got short memories

Crawford the one who been begging for fights for two years and claiming he is being ducked, I don't want to hear shyt about what Keith said a year or two years ago, he is willing to fight you now and you previously expressed interest in fighting him(Crawford originally called out Thurman NOT Spence when he moved up) and neither of you have a fight lined up.

I don't want to hear shyt about what he said BEFORE the Pac fight where he knew if he won he had a second money fight coming up with Spence, why the fukk would he have been thinking about Crawford when he had two unification fights lined up basically? This is the best possible opponent for Crawford right now, everyone should be calling for this fukking fight.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Even without a tune-up , you think Thurman can beat Bud? :patrice:
Thurman's style gives Bud problems. shyt, even Bomac himself said Thurman is a tougher fight stylistically for Bud than Spence.

That being said, I'd still have to favor Bud over an inactive Thurman

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn Keith Thurman :picard:

I was like one of the first to shyt on GGG back in the days here ... I said a lot of things bout that man... but in my heart of hearts I kno put into the position Bud in....that goofy ass Cac would have found a way to fight 1 outta the 4 nikkas calling him out already

ive already said what Team Crawford’s angle is. They aren’t really trying to deal with the PBC more then once. Their goal is to fight whoever is viewed as the best PBC, and then move on.

You’re not gonna really see Crawford vs Multiple pbc guys. So while Crawford vs Porter/Thurman may be available, his team won’t take those fight, due to them not having any titles.

By taking this approach, the boxing fans will turn against him.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Thurman's style gives Bud problems. shyt, even Bomac himself said Thurman is a tougher fight stylistically for Bud than Spence.

That being said, I'd still have to favor Bud over an inactive Thurman

Crawford is a backfoot counterpuncher basically... at least when he is southpaw, when he is orthodox he likes to pressure you and come forward. Thurman is a lateral moving outfighter with better footwork than Crawford. Low key Thurman style is really bad for Crawford if he decides to fight on the backfoot, he would have to come forward to Thurman but I have seen Crawford do it before against Horn and Burns so he can do it but Thurman is much better than Horn and Burns so we still need to see it.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Crawford the one who been begging for fights for two years and claiming he is being ducked, I don't want to hear shyt about what Keith said a year or two years ago, he is willing to fight you now and you previously expressed interest in fighting him(Crawford originally called out Thurman NOT Spence when he moved up) and neither of you have a fight lined up.

I don't want to hear shyt about what he said BEFORE the Pac fight where he knew if he won he had a second money fight coming up with Spence, why the fukk would he have been thinking about Crawford when he had two unification fights lined up basically? This is the best possible opponent for Crawford right now, everyone should be calling for this fukking fight.

When Bud wanted to fight Thurman it was when he he was champion.. Thurman is willing to fight now because he is coming off a loss and is desperate for another title shot that he doesn't deserve.. And how is Thurman the best possible opponent?? Who determined this and how??...

Thurman had a unfication lined up with Spence now? LOL whatever you say

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
When Bud wanted to fight Thurman it was when he he was champion.. Thurman is willing to fight now because he is coming off a loss and is desperate for another title shot that he doesn't deserve.. And how is Thurman the best possible opponent?? Who determined this and how??...

Spence been calling out Thurman since 2015 bruh. Of course he would have, didn't Spence go chase Manny when he took the strap off Thurman? What do you think Spence was gonna do, duck him? :mjlol:

Who is a better fight for Crawford right now who is available aka doesn't have a fight lined up, than Thurman right now? :stopitslime:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Even without a tune-up , you think Thurman can beat Bud? :patrice:

fukks yeah

Thurman has mastered the art of inactivity while still fighting world class opponents. He's always coming off of a lay off. Bud's the one that's been inactive against top level opponents since like forever.
Plus dude knows how to survive when hurt and his ring iq is light years beyond Crawford.

Thurman will go into that fight knowing he's faced and beaten better opponents, while Crawford knows this is his first real test.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Ok..who should Crawford fight next? He refused fighting Porter, the Manny fight didn't work out, couldn't get the Ugas fight done. Lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ok..who should Crawford fight next? He refused fighting Porter, the Manny fight didn't work out, couldn't get the Ugas fight done. Lol

Watch he gonna suggest Besputin or something. :mjlol:

Thurman and Brook are his two best options right now, they really are his ONLY options unless he wants to sit until next year which something tells me since he trippin off making less money guaranteed he probably don't want to skip another paycheck either.