Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
God damn Keith Thurman :picard:

I was like one of the first to shyt on GGG back in the days here ... I said a lot of things bout that man... but in my heart of hearts I kno put into the position Bud in....that goofy ass Cac would have found a way to fight 1 outta the 4 nikkas calling him out already

As much as I clown GGG he legitimately was not being called out by anyone but Ward for a while and then Canelo, nobody else brought him up. Crawford on the other hand though getting called out by everybody... not a single fight has been made though.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
According to Bo Mac, nobody wants to see that fight...lol

Me and everybody else I know who watches boxing would tune in to watch Crawford vs Thurman, I know because it has been asked in real life, facebook, YouTube, etc., everybody says it's a good fight and they would watch. Anyone who thinks Crawford vs Thurman wouldn't be a big deal is an idiot that would at the least be the third biggest fight of the year if it's made after Spence/Garcia and Loma/Lopez, especially since Canelo aint finna fight in September it looks like.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Watching this Romero fight idk what's the last time I've seen a footwork as trash as his in a "high profile" fight. :gucci:
He tries to do the same style Tank does but doesn't have the athleticism and the fundamentals to pull it off.