Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You mean clottey...zab got his ass beat by cotto :smh:..nikka absorbed so many PR specials that night

I only saw that fight once the night it happened

I remember thinkin Cotto goin kill Zab N Zab showing up which caused Cotto to look for guidance from the Ancestors N spamming PR Specials

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I like what Danny Jacobs is doing out here, trying to lock in that generational wealth.

:whew:dumped his trainer, dumped his bm, dumped NY

moved to ATL and got on some new shyt

Time for one last run
It's still fukked up how he did his trainer though...for his sake I hope he is working on some new shyt in the gym. There is no way Jr. should have been boxing him up like that

With that being said he has one more fight with Hearn...I wonder if hes going to face Rosado like he was rumored to before covid?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Stupidest shyt I ever saw. If Pac doesn't want to fight the young lions and wants to pick and choose who he fights he needs to drop that fukking belt and pick and choose who he wants to fight because newsflash: with or without a belt people are still gonna watch Pacquiao fight. :russ:

That shyt was retarded 'Leave that old man alone!' That same old man who just beat a guy 10 years his junior who was a unified, undefeated champ, yet you want them to leave him alone? :mjlol:

Hell nah run me that bag and that belt old man, you wanna swim with the sharks you better be ready for the possibility of getting bit.:yeshrug:
Hell the tone changed after the Thurman fight somewhat:mjlol:
I knew he was gonna win that one but that whole leave pac alone shyt just funny to me:mjlol:
If he didn't want to fight the top guys he'd have vacated and gone to fight mcfakkit or something. Pac the type to go out on his shield you wanna see him retired one of the these young ones need to retire him. This mf has faced more potential hall of famers than most people have title defenses and you think he going out like that?:mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It's still fukked up how he did his trainer though...for his sake I hope he is working on some new shyt in the gym. There is no way Jr. should have been boxing him up like that

With that being said he has one more fight with Hearn...I wonder if hes going to face Rosado like he was rumored to before covid?
Hell jr probably almost made choc a fan again :mjgrin:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hell jr probably almost made choc a fan again :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
my feeling is he goes to TR...the 140 action is there

True, but Top Rank has the worst track record when it comes to making simple in house fights that fans want to see.

Everybody gonna want Prograis Ramirez within a year, but we'll prolly get Prograis vs Zepeda and Pedraza, and Saucedo etc...:snoop:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His future is bright. He’s definitely a future commentator. Rosado is the perfect kind of an opponent in the sense that he brings a name, but isn’t really a guy he should lose to.

One final run for him at 168.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
TR makes in house fight

“ of course they making that fight why wouldn’t they :takedat:

PBC makes in House fights of much better caliber
“ They don’t want to fight bud ... they scared ... they overrated ... of course he gotta fight Ray Robinson :sadcam:

Can’t make this shyt up :dead::deadrose:

The worst part about it is Ray Robinson would be the best fighter he fought at 147, since somehow Mean Machine got a gift draw for that pitiful ass performance he put on against him. Mean Machine had more success against Crawford than he did against extra average ass Ray Robinson bruh, you can't make this up. :mjlol:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
He is a good fighter I aint saying that, but looking at the situation you mean to tell me that would of been a better more competitive fight than him fighting one of these names

Demetrius Andrade
Jermall Charlo
Billy Joe Saunders
Callum Smith
Caleb Plant
David Benavidez

Nah bruh that shyt was :camby:.

nikkas get on all these PBC welters for trying to fight old man Pac when Pac is not only the big money fight for anybody in the division he also beat a top 5 welter in Thurman, not a young unproven fringe contender in Yarde, and he didn't try to fight him on 9 weeks rest. Kovalev aint a big money fight, good boxer or not why the hell would you jump up 2 weight classes to fight an old man when you got young hungry lions YOUR AGE who all want to fight you and will give you better fights.

So it's cool that Canelo can go pick on old men, but when everyone else wants to try to get that Pac meal ticket it's 'Why don't they go fight each other, why they picking on old Manny let the young guys fight each other leave Pac alone :sadbron:'.

I aint saying you said it, but you sure are giving Canelo a big pass for some shyt other fighters have gotten run through the mud for... I just need this energy to be consistent that's all.

Canelo banished the alcoholic, woman beating racist via spectacular 11th round KO and this is how you ungrateful so called boxing fans thank him?

We're talking about a man who arguably beat Andre Ward, objectively gave him his hardest fight; avenged his loss against Eleider; and came back to knock out Yarde in a spectacular fight. Canelo jumped up two weight classes to beat the current WBO, former IBF and WBA champion, and you're acting like he fought Rocky Fielding.:gucci:

Golovkin, Jacobs, Kovalev in a four fight stretch is way better than whatever the fukk Saunders, Charlo or Andrade can put together, yet it's not enough for you ingrates. Just admit you'll never be satiafied because you're just trying to hate on the young superstar.:hhh:

Just pure hateration. Disgusting really, I expect better from this section.:hhh:

& It's still the #Cartel on you chorizo riding haters.:scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
His future is bright. He’s definitely a future commentator. Rosado is the perfect kind of an opponent in the sense that he brings a name, but isn’t really a guy he should lose to.

One final run for him at 168.

as a fighter jacobs has done some rather questionable things..but business wise he understood what he needed to do and i respect that..one of the few pbc fighters thtat i believe understood how he could move in his career even with haymon as an adviser.....if he didnt he would be jermall charlo right now