Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Shiiieet with the amount of nikkas on Twitter that picked Bud to beat Zab, I don't even wanna know what the poll results would be for Bud vs Tito. :hhh:

nikkas would have Tito losing to a guy that never even beat an Oba Carr level fighter at welter. :snoop:

Funny thing is... I actually think Crawford could beat Zab no :troll:... I just wouldn't favor him to beat Tito... at all best odds I would give him would be 60-40. He can win, but boy he leave that chin wide open and Tito could have you punch drunk with either hand.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Original Poster said last time he fought someone good ..

KKKovalev is washed for sure.. but he’s still a good fighter :manny:

He is a good fighter I aint saying that, but looking at the situation you mean to tell me that would of been a better more competitive fight than him fighting one of these names

Demetrius Andrade
Jermall Charlo
Billy Joe Saunders
Callum Smith
Caleb Plant
David Benavidez

Nah bruh that shyt was :camby:.

nikkas get on all these PBC welters for trying to fight old man Pac when Pac is not only the big money fight for anybody in the division he also beat a top 5 welter in Thurman, not a young unproven fringe contender in Yarde, and he didn't try to fight him on 9 weeks rest. Kovalev aint a big money fight, good boxer or not why the hell would you jump up 2 weight classes to fight an old man when you got young hungry lions YOUR AGE who all want to fight you and will give you better fights.

So it's cool that Canelo can go pick on old men, but when everyone else wants to try to get that Pac meal ticket it's 'Why don't they go fight each other, why they picking on old Manny let the young guys fight each other leave Pac alone :sadbron:'.

I aint saying you said it, but you sure are giving Canelo a big pass for some shyt other fighters have gotten run through the mud for... I just need this energy to be consistent that's all.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He is a good fighter I aint saying that, but looking at the situation you mean to tell me that would of been a better more competitive fight than him fighting one of these names

Demetrius Andrade
Jermall Charlo
Billy Joe Saunders
Callum Smith
Caleb Plant
David Benavidez

nikkas get on all these PBC welters for trying to fight old man Pac when Pac is not only the big money fight for anybody in the division he also beat a top 5 welter in Thurman, not a young unproven fringe contender in Yarde, and he didn't try to fight him on 9 weeks rest. Kovalev aint a big money fight, good boxer or not why the hell would you jump up 2 weight classes to fight an old man when you got young hungry lions YOUR AGE who all want to fight you and will give you better fights.

So it's cool that Canelo can go pick on old men, but when everyone else wants to try to get that Pac meal ticket it's 'Why don't they go fight each other, why they picking on old Manny let the young guys fight each other leave Pac alone :sadbron:'.

I aint saying you said it, but you sure are giving Canelo a big pass for some shyt other fighters have gotten run through the mud for... I just need this energy to be consistent that's all.
It was weird when people were like "leave pac alone" when he had a fukking belt :mjlol:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

Demetrius Andrade
Jermall Charlo
Billy Joe Saunders
Callum Smith
Caleb Plant
David Benavidez

All fair points . I always keep the same energy bro.

I want the Top(PBC) 147 guys to all fight Pac and all of each other as well lol. But yeah there’s definitely a double standard that’s become damn near an echo chamber with no original thought..

I just have confidence he will fight some of the guys on that list. I mean those guys you named haven’t really fought each other either... and their resumes don’t even come to his? It’s cool we if we’re just judging Canelo on a curve but let it be known you don’t expect the same out of all the other guys in those divisions :unimpressed:

nikkas act like he a ducker when he’s been the cash cow for years now and never ducked any smoke as far as I’m concerned.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
All fair points . I always keep the same energy bro.

I want the Top(PBC) 147 guys to all fight Pac and all of each other as well lol. But yeah there’s definitely a double standard that’s become damn near an echo chamber with no original thought..

I just have confidence he will fight some of the guys on that list. I mean those guys you named haven’t really fought each other either... and their resumes don’t even come to his? It’s cool we if we’re just judging Canelo on a curve but let it be known you don’t expect the same out of all the other guys in those divisions :unimpressed:

nikkas act like he a ducker when he’s been the cash cow for years now and never ducked any smoke as far as I’m concerned.

Canelo is considered P4P top 10, really P4P top 5, so yes I kind of expect a little more about him than I do say a Caleb Plant who just got his belt a year ago, or Demetrius Andrade bruh. When you want to be considered the best you are held to a higher standard that goes with any sport, any job, anything in life bruh. I expect him to fight nothing but good competitive fights from him, especially if he only fights twice a year.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It was weird when people were like "leave pac alone" when he had a fukking belt :mjlol:
Pac as a legit welterweight champ in his 40s really gives pbc welters and welters overall a black eye..if welterweight was really the top/name division everyone thinks it is then pac should have been dealt with by now. Devon, ortiz, ghost, and berto are pbc 147 jobbers and they are all in the mid to late 30s but they cant do that to Pac? :gucci:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Funny thing is... I actually think Crawford could beat Zab no :troll:... I just wouldn't favor him to beat Tito... at all best odds I would give him would be 60-40. He can win, but boy he leave that chin wide open and Tito could have you punch drunk with either hand.

I can see Bud beating Zab at 140 too, its just that he never beat anyone near that level at 140 to make me pick him over Zab. Especially since lil Gamboa was rocking his shyt for 4 rounds. Zab is deadly in the early rounds. He might catch Bud with some shyt that dude never recovers from.
But I can at least respect the debate with Zab. But Tito...nah nikkas gotta get the fukk outta here with that. :mjlol:

fukk to be honest. I'm not sure Bud beats prime Kendall **** at 140 who was more dangerous/better than any nikka Bud fought at that weight. :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Stupidest shyt I ever saw. If Pac doesn't want to fight the young lions and wants to pick and choose who he fights he needs to drop that fukking belt and pick and choose who he wants to fight because newsflash: with or without a belt people are still gonna watch Pacquiao fight. :russ:

That shyt was retarded 'Leave that old man alone!' That same old man who just beat a guy 10 years his junior who was a unified, undefeated champ, yet you want them to leave him alone? :mjlol:

Hell nah run me that bag and that belt old man, you wanna swim with the sharks you better be ready for the possibility of getting bit.:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pac as a legit welterweight champ in his 40s really gives pbc welters and welters overall a black eye..if welterweight was really the top/name division everyone thinks it is then pac should have been dealt with by now. Devon, ortiz, ghost, and berto are pbc 147 jobbers and they are all in the mid to late 30s but they cant do that to Pac? :gucci:

He’s only fought one legit PBC Welter N there’s a reason he Stay ducking Danny :smugfavre:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can see Bud beating Zab at 140 too, its just that he never beat anyone near that level at 140 to make me pick him over Zab. Especially since lil Gamboa was rocking his shyt for 4 rounds. Zab is deadly in the early rounds. He might catch Bud with some shyt that dude never recovers from.
But I can at least respect the debate with Zab. But Tito...nah nikkas gotta get the fukk outta here with that. :mjlol:

fukk to be honest. I'm not sure Bud beats prime Kendall **** at 140 who was more dangerous/better than any nikka Bud fought at that weight. :manny:

Hell even the 147 Zab that gave Cotto errything he could handle ... gotta be 50/50 with Bud