Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Underrated great scrap right here. Didn't think Nate would pull this off

fukked me up when Diaz lost to Paulie :francis:. Him and Paul Williams were two dudes I was stanning heavy around that time

talk about upsets..nate was so hot and cold...one min hes beating diaz, the next he can't handle going 3 rounds with tim bradley

meanwhile i have no idea why going from 135 to 140 juan diaz struggled so much..i mean paulie legit handled him both fights and was hurting him

its always good to read someone stanned the GOAT Punisher the volume gawd :obama:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
So you don't see what I'm saying, got it bruh all you had to say was that.

Then why is Terence Crawford the #2 WW? Last time I check Spence and Manny BOTH have better wins than him within the past 3 years... if we being honest Porter does too. Who did Crawford beat at 147? One and done Jeff Horn who a lot of people had the :francis: face at him being a champ anyway?

I can play these games with you all day bro, at the end of the day every single WW has called this guy out or said they would fight him yet not a single fight has happened. Sorry you can be gullible and believe everyone is scared of him while he is in a safe place and everyone else is fighting each other I'm not bro that man or his promoter don't really want to fight anybody bruh.
nikkas calling out Bud through social media dont mean shyt to me when their actions are saying something different.. nikkas talk all that Ra Ra shyt after they already lost to Thurmam, Spence, Brook, whoever and are beltless or they talking about i need to take the easy rode n using side of the street stall tactics.. you talking about what Bob Arum says, meanwhile Haymon dont have to say shyt.. He just sits back in the shadows while pbc fighters can use him as a scapegoat

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Shiiieet with the amount of nikkas on Twitter that picked Bud to beat Zab, I don't even wanna know what the poll results would be for Bud vs Tito. :hhh:

nikkas would have Tito losing to a guy that never even beat an Oba Carr level fighter at welter. :snoop:

I wasn’t gonna go there... I’m glad you did tho :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t gonna go there... I’m glad you did tho :mjgrin:
Shiiieet with the amount of nikkas on Twitter that picked Bud to beat Zab, I don't even wanna know what the poll results would be for Bud vs Tito. :hhh:

nikkas would have Tito losing to a guy that never even beat an Oba Carr level fighter at welter. :snoop:

if that happened...then time hasn't been too kind to tito's career it seems :mjgrin:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if that happened...then time hasn't been too kind to tito's career it seems :mjgrin:

just imagine in 20 years when people read of the names of

idongo
Postol
Benavidez
Mean Machine
2019 Khan
Lundy

Grandpa :flabbynsick: Patscorpio goin be explaining to young boxing fans

“ Bu bu bu trust me the WBO mattered back then tho:sadbron:

“Don’t worry about the 15 names he wouldn’t fight... he beat an undefeated Gamboa :krs:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
nikkas calling out Bud through social media dont mean shyt to me when their actions are saying something different.. nikkas talk all that Ra Ra shyt after they already lost to Thurmam, Spence, Brook, whoever and are beltless or they talking about i need to take the easy rode n using side of the street stall tactics.. you talking about what Bob Arum says, meanwhile Haymon dont have to say shyt.. He just sits back in the shadows while pbc fighters can use him as a scapegoat

We not really gonna go here with Terence 'Twitter Fingers' Crawford are we? :comeon:

Crawford was undipsuted at 140 correct? The IBF would of allowed him to move up and be the mando because they have done it before correct? Mikey did it to Spence right? They wouldn't do it for Crawford? You know the IBF the only sanctioning body who actually enforces mandatories. So why when he moved up to 147 did he fight Jeff Horn of all fukking people?:comeon:

Even if Spence wouldn't have fought him guess what, IBF would of stripped him and then Spence would of officially been a duck. They stripped Canelo did they not? So why did he force a fight with Jeff Horn of all people?:comeon:

If Crawford wanted to fight Spence he could of forced his hand from day 1 coming into the division... but he fought Jeff Horn... then claimed everybody was ducking him. Alright you got it bruh. :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
We not really gonna go here with Terence 'Twitter Fingers' Crawford are we? :comeon:

Crawford was undipsuted at 140 correct? The IBF would of allowed him to move up and be the mando because they have done it before correct? Mikey did it to Spence right? They wouldn't do it for Crawford? You know the IBF the only sanctioning body who actually enforces mandatories. So why when he moved up to 147 did he fight Jeff Horn of all fukking people?:comeon:

Even if Spence wouldn't have fought him guess what, IBF would of stripped him and then Spence would of officially been a duck. They stripped Canelo did they not? So why did he force a fight with Jeff Horn of all people?:comeon:

If Crawford wanted to fight Spence he could of forced his hand from day 1 coming into the division... but he fought Jeff Horn... then claimed everybody was ducking him. Alright you got it bruh. :mjlol:
:gucci:Why wouldn't he fight Jeff Horn?? Jeff Horn of all people was undefeated coming off a better win than anyone at welterweight..
And why would it matter which route Bud took to be matched up with Spence?? Now the only way to get someome good should get to Spence is to go the mando route?? Really... How p*ssy would that make Spence then?? He the one that told Crawford to "get a belt then we can fight" RIGHT?? He aint say "well you need to go through the IBF, and Force an mando" that's what you're saying.. Nobody else is saying what you're saying

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
just imagine in 20 years when people read of the names of

idongo
Postol
Benavidez
Mean Machine
2019 Khan
Lundy

Grandpa :flabbynsick: Patscorpio goin be explaining to young boxing fans

“ Bu bu bu trust me the WBO mattered back then tho:sadbron:

“Don’t worry about the 15 names he wouldn’t fight... he beat an undefeated Gamboa :krs:

:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I wanna know how much Loma reducing his purse to in order to make the Lopez fight. For example, going from 3.2 to 3 mil ain't some big ass deal like that.

If Lopez ain't getting at least 1.7 mil...meaning Loma dropping his purse by 500k or more then I can't say he wholeheartedly trying to make that fight. :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:Why wouldn't he fight Jeff Horn?? Jeff Horn of all people was undefeated coming off a better win than anyone at welterweight..
And why would it matter which route Bud took to be matched up with Spence?? Now the only way to get someome good should get to Spence is to go the mando route?? Really... How p*ssy would that make Spence then?? He the one that told Crawford to "get a belt then we can fight" RIGHT?? He aint say "well you need to go through the IBF, and Force an mando" that's what you're saying.. Nobody else is saying what you're saying

Bruh... Jeff Horn was signed to Top Rank correct, unless I'm mistaken... he could of got the shot at the WBO belt whenever he wanted bruh. He could of forced the issue and he didn't, but little Mikey Garcia forced the issue and got his ass beat in kind.

Horn didn't have a better win than Spence at that point. Brook was ranked higher in the rankings than Pac by everybody before Spence fought him, people was saying Pac was shot and over the hill. Crawford don't want to fight anybody bruh, they just want to wait around while Spence do all the leg work collecting belts and get that fight whenever it happens.

And it matters what route he took because all of this could of been settled back in 2018 bruh that's why and Crawford could of did it, you like one of the few nikkas who actually still believe Crawford is being ducked. I don't care if Thurman, Porter, Danny, Ugas or any of them didn't have a belt why wouldn't it be a good fight bruh? So basically you don't want Crawford to fight anybody but Spence, wait around on that man like a scorned female just so if he ends up never fighting anybody it can be all Spence fault... even though there are plenty of fights he could make. Alright bruh you got it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wanna know how much Loma reducing his purse to in order to make the Lopez fight. For example, going from 3.2 to 3 mil ain't some big ass deal like that.

If Lopez ain't getting at least 1.7 mil...meaning Loma dropping his purse by 500k or more then I can't say he wholeheartedly trying to make that fight. :manny:
Calling dudes bluff

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Nah Lopez is ducking him bruh, motherfukk if he wants to be paid fairly for a fight he did all the legwork to buildup. :mjgrin:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Kovalev had 9 weeks between fights and it was an obvious cashout fight for him. If he would of jumped up to 175 and beat Bivol yeah he would get max respect. Jumping up to 175 to fight one foot out the door to retirement 37 going on 38 year old Kovalev who had a war weeks prior is :camby:.

I aint even a Canelo hater, I defend him a lot more than I bash him, but this is a time I gotta get on that ass.
Original Poster said last time he fought someone good.

KKKovalev is washed for sure.. but he’s still a good fighter :manny:

Danny Jacobs best days are behind but he’s still a good fighter..

It’s like Harden in basketball...sick of nikkas hating on the top talented athletes in this profession who’s put in work for years. Give these guys a fair shake and some damn credit.. just cause they haven’t fought the guy you want them to fight yet doesn’t mean whoever they actually did fight was a bum :russ: