Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Can someone tell me when Canelo is gonna fight someone good again? Lol
His last fight was against a Champion in a Weight Division he’s never fought at :gucci:

Some of the standards y’all have of these fighters :mjlol:

Guess that what happens When you’re a great with a dope ass resume and you just turned only 30 :wow:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

:dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All I know is Terrance Crawford would make Tito look silly

:russ::mjlol::pachaha:

The same nikka that did the booty dew from a 5’1 featherweight ?? The same nikka who was dropped by mean machine??? The same nikka who had to go to war With a one legged never was Mexican?? The same nikka that was :hubie::whoa: from getting hit from Victor fukking Postol

Tito breathes hard on Buds weak ass Chin N he spread all over the mat like miracle whip

won’t be none of that he fights mean bullshyt :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
His last fight was against a Champion in a Weight Division he’s never fought at :gucci:

Some of the standards y’all have of these fighters :mjlol:

Guess that what happens When you’re a great with a dope ass resume and you just turned only 30 :wow:
A guy who was ready to retire if Yarde beat him...lol

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at how I'm like the biggest fan of Bud here, yet I'm far from being the most obsessed with him on here

At this rate if he meets some of your favorite welters and beat them, yall gonna need a psychiatrist to cope with it :pachaha:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
All I know is Terrance Crawford would make Tito look silly

I highly doubt this bruh, Tito never lost at 147 and he beat some good fighters who were more 'skilled' than he was, or Crawford was for that matter with better punching power and could take a better punch as well.

Crawford could win sure, but make him look silly highly doubt it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
How you gonna say Crawford is so lucky for his accomplishments then say his promoter did a shyt job with his career :dahell:???

Because what did undisputed do for him bruh? Former undisputed, supposedly P4P#1 fighter begging for fights and all his bum ass promoter says is 'The funds aren't there.' or 'that isn't an interesting fight nobody wants to see that.'

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I highly doubt this bruh, Tito never lost at 147 and he beat some good fighters who were more 'skilled' than he was, or Crawford was for that matter with better punching power and could take a better punch as well.

its possible..tito has one of the worst losses ive seen from somebody who has ATG status in the last 20 years...how in the hell do you get jabbed up for 12 fukking rounds by a non puncher and dont know how to make an adjustment other than throwing PR specials? :gucci:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I believe Tito would have a good chance of ko'ing Crawford. Getting that fight over by mid-late rounds:ehh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
its possible..tito has one of the worst losses ive seen from somebody who has ATG status in the last 20 years...how in the hell do you get jabbed up for 12 fukking rounds by a non puncher and dont know how to make an adjustment other than throwing PR specials? :gucci:

A part of me thinks Crawford would get stopped before Tito needs to make an adjustment honestly, but if Crawford gets to his adjustment on Tito I can see him winning, I just think given Crawford'd recklessness he gonna taste the canvas.