Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And before y'all say all I do is shyt on the WBO and TR, I been very vocal in my displeasure with the WBA and more recently the WBC, and in the WBA part the PBC really be playing along with the bullshyt with these Super, Regular, Interim, transnational, intergalactic whatever you wanna call it champions and they need to stop that bullshyt. Jamal James vs Thomas Dulorme should of just been called a fukking eliminator for higher position in the rankings to be a mando. Why even attach a fukking belt to this fight for two NOBODIES? shyt is fukking retarded.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Basically what I'm saying is unless it's the IBF at this point every move these sanctioning bodies make needs to be looked at like :francis:.

Say what you may about the IBF rankings or whatever, at least they enforce mandatories and actually follow they own fukking rules instead of allowing matrix reloaded level duck jobs like this 'Franchise' champion bullshyt the WBC does.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You right I forgot all about that still that's one time out of how many?

For instance why is Crawford being rumored to move up to 154 to fight for Teixeira belt there when

A. Castano already is his mando and still needs his fight.
B. Crawford hasn't even fought a single unification fight at 147.

For fukking what to call the man a 4 division champ? That shyt is weak bro.
Keep in mind its rumors...who cares..and why bring up Crawford when nothing has been announced for him? :heh:

Castano, a pbc fighter, is mandatory...a fight signed and would have happened if covid didnt cancel it...that happens first unless he decides to step aside. Teixeira is a golden boy fighter..cant blame TR for any of this

Crawford has already been undisputed in a division.something no pbc fighter has accomplished..only Andy Ruiz has come close and the only one that has had more than 2 belts on him since PBC started

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And before y'all say all I do is shyt on the WBO and TR, I been very vocal in my displeasure with the WBA and more recently the WBC, and in the WBA part the PBC really be playing along with the bullshyt with these Super, Regular, Interim, transnational, intergalactic whatever you wanna call it champions and they need to stop that bullshyt. Jamal James vs Thomas Dulorme should of just been called a fukking eliminator for higher position in the rankings to be a mando. Why even attach a fukking belt to this fight for two NOBODIES? shyt is fukking retarded.
I don't get on YOU about it cuz you keep the same energy with these belts so it's just a big difference of opinion lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Basically what I'm saying is unless it's the IBF at this point every move these sanctioning bodies make needs to be looked at like :francis:.

Say what you may about the IBF rankings or whatever, at least they enforce mandatories and actually follow they own fukking rules instead of allowing matrix reloaded level duck jobs like this 'Franchise' champion bullshyt the WBC does.

The only flaw the IBF has currently is who they float up to the top in their rankings

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Keep in mind its rumors...who cares..and why bring up Crawford when nothing has been announced for him? :heh:

Castano, a pbc fighter, is mandatory...a fight signed and would have happened if covid didnt cancel it...that happens first unless he decides to step aside. Teixeira is a golden boy fighter..cant blame TR for any of this

Crawford has already been undisputed in a division.something no pbc fighter has accomplished..only Andy Ruiz has come close and the only one that has had more than 2 belts on him since PBC started

I bring up Crawford because it's exactly what I'm talking about, why is he gonna go fight at 154? To pull a Canelo and win a belt from the weakest champ there just to vacate it and move back down to 147? For fukking what Bob pay the damn money and get Crawford big fights at 147, it's fukking blatantly frugal and stingy and it hurts your product and the sport.

Crawford was LUCKY to be able to go undisputed because all of the fights were easy to fukking make. I don't hate him for taking advantage of what was in front of him, I would of done the same shyt. Just like I don't blame him for resigning to Top Rank, the father in me would of did exactly the same thing for $3.5million guaranteed until I'm ready for retirement my family is straight bruh.

What good did going Undisputed really do that man? Did he become a superstar? Hell no. He gonna make the hall of fame, but does anyone actually consider him an ATG? Hell no.

Crawford should be a MUCH bigger star than he is, I admit that, MUCH BIGGER yet in real life barely anybody outside of hardcores knows who he is bruh. I can't stand Crawford's promoter and his underhanded tactics that, REGARDLESS what he has done in the past, are fukking hurting the sport.

Honestly TR = GB to me bruh. They use the same tactics bruh, and any fights between them are always hella easy to make. I think Bob just wanted to make more money through promoting that wasn't directly tied to him so he could collect more money without having to pay more taxes and put Oscar in the driver's seat to do it since he was popular.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I bring up Crawford because it's exactly what I'm talking about, why is he gonna go fight at 154? To pull a Canelo and win a belt from the weakest champ there just to vacate it and move back down to 147? For fukking what Bob pay the damn money and get Crawford big fights at 147, it's fukking blatantly frugal and stingy and it hurts your product and the sport.

this all semantics and hearsay...crawford has no fight scheduled or announced...so all of this is your opinion based on a rumor:heh:

Crawford was LUCKY to be able to go undisputed because all of the fights were easy to fukking make. I don't hate him for taking advantage of what was in front of him, I would of done the same shyt. Just like I don't blame him for resigning to Top Rank, the father in me would of did exactly the same thing for $3.5million guaranteed until I'm ready for retirement my family is straight bruh.

What good did going Undisputed really do that man? Did he become a superstar? Hell no. He gonna make the hall of fame, but does anyone actually consider him an ATG? Hell no.

if it was lucky...other fighters would have done it..currently theres only 1 other active fighter that has done it and thats usyk

going undisputed means he accomplished something very rare..esp in that division...thats a career accomplishment..right now on PBC either rosario or charlo will be on path to join ruiz as a 3 belt holder with a strong possibility of a 4th belt if castano beats teixeira (which is very likely lol)...thats rare..this is something that doesnt happen at 154 lol..so its an accomplishment

Crawford should be a MUCH bigger star than he is, I admit that, MUCH BIGGER yet in real life barely anybody outside of hardcores knows who he is bruh. I can't stand Crawford's promoter and his underhanded tactics that, REGARDLESS what he has done in the past, are fukking hurting the sport.

Honestly TR = GB to me bruh. They use the same tactics bruh, and any fights between them are always hella easy to make. I think Bob just wanted to make more money through promoting that wasn't directly tied to him so he could collect more money without having to pay more taxes and put Oscar in the driver's seat to do it since he was popular.

theres plenty of fighters that should be bigger..PBC's biggest draws shouldn't be a past prime filipino legend who has been fighting since the mid 90s and holds a legit 147 belt or a no discipline headcase who managed to win belts in 4 divisions...its not just a crawford problem breh

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
this all semantics and hearsay...crawford has no fight scheduled or announced...so all of this is your opinion based on a rumor:heh:

if it was lucky...other fighters would have done it..currently theres only 1 other active fighter that has done it and thats usyk

going undisputed means he accomplished something very rare..esp in that division...thats a career accomplishment..right now on PBC either rosario or charlo will be on path to join ruiz as a 3 belt holder with a strong possibility of a 4th belt if castano beats teixeira (which is very likely lol)...thats rare..this is something that doesnt happen at 154 lol..so its an accomplishment

theres plenty of fighters that should be bigger..PBC's biggest draws shouldn't be a past prime filipino legend who has been fighting since the mid 90s and holds a legit 147 belt or a no discipline headcase who managed to win belts in 4 divisions...its not just a crawford problem breh

I didn't say it wasn't an accomplishment it is, but like I said he was LUCKY to be in a position where it happened very easily for him. A lot of fighters never even had a chance business wise for it to happen if they even wanted to do it. I aint blaming Crawford, I really blame his promoter for doing a shyt job with his career.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I didn't say it wasn't an accomplishment it is, but like I said he was LUCKY to be in a position where it happened very easily for him. A lot of fighters never even had a chance business wise for it to happen if they even wanted to do it. I aint blaming Crawford, I really blame his promoter for doing a shyt job with his career.
How you gonna say Crawford is so lucky for his accomplishments then say his promoter did a shyt job with his career :dahell:???