Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
giphy.gif

:dead:
Honestly I thought at first he was going down to roll laughing

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
HBO should really put their boxing library on HBO Max. Watched the Tapia documentary the other dope, it was dope. shyt would be lit if they put all the World Championship Boxing and Boxing After Dark fights on there

facts...honestly the hype behind hbo max wore off for me...its free for me but outside of fresh prince and some other movies here and there..it does nothing for me...esp since its not on fukking roku :beli:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
His last fight was against a Champion in a Weight Division he’s never fought at :gucci:

Some of the standards y’all have of these fighters :mjlol:

Guess that what happens When you’re a great with a dope ass resume and you just turned only 30 :wow:

Kovalev had 9 weeks between fights and it was an obvious cashout fight for him. If he would of jumped up to 175 and beat Bivol yeah he would get max respect. Jumping up to 175 to fight one foot out the door to retirement 37 going on 38 year old Kovalev who had a war weeks prior is :camby:.

I aint even a Canelo hater, I defend him a lot more than I bash him, but this is a time I gotta get on that ass.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Because what did undisputed do for him bruh? Former undisputed, supposedly P4P#1 fighter begging for fights and all his bum ass promoter says is 'The funds aren't there.' or 'that isn't an interesting fight nobody wants to see that.'
Bruh, you the one that said he was lucky, so you tell me what was lucky about him getting undisputed?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, you the one that said he was lucky, so you tell me what was lucky about him getting undisputed?

Didn't I explain this in the post BEFORE the one you quoted how he was lucky to be in a position to do it? Do you read or are you just trying to troll me?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Nyggas love Tito man. They won’t let him lose these fantasy matches.

Im actually a huge Tito fan, I’m just very objective about his abilities. This guy has some of the worst losses I’ve ever seen from an ATG.

There’s a lot of great fantasy matchups for Tito. Like I would love to see Tito vs Paul Williams.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Nyggas love Tito man. They won’t let him lose these fantasy matches.

Im actually a huge Tito fan, I’m just very objective about his abilities. This guy has some of the worst losses I’ve ever seen from an ATG.

There’s a lot of great fantasy matchups for Tito. Like I would love to see Tito vs Paul Williams.

Aint nobody said Crawford can't win he can, but you said he would make him look silly and all I'm saying is Crawford be leaving his chin wide the fukk open bro and Tito is a much bigger puncher than anyone he has ever faced by a significant margin and Crawford has been hit by everybody he has fought outside of Postol and Prescott, which is why we are saying while Crawford could probably beat him on points, judging off what we have seen from Crawford there is a high possibility he is gonna get stopped.

There is a reason I picked Kostya Tszyu in a fantasy matchup against Crawford as well, because he as well rounded as Crawford is offensively, defensively he is kind of the exact opposite bruh.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Didn't I explain this in the post BEFORE the one you quoted how he was lucky to be in a position to do it? Do you read or are you just trying to troll me?
Nah aint trolling you.. I read clearly what you said. I just don't agree you claiming that Bud was lucky an you dont wanna give any credit to his promotion when it was his promotional company that put him in the position to be undisputed at 140 an champion his 1st fight at 147..
I could say Spence is lucky he got a bunch of overrated wws in his stable and he with Al Haymon where he can stall and play these p*ssy ass "side of the street" games and got fans believing that a nikka like Danny is some elite opponent who himself aint beat anyone elite or relevant in 7 years

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its possible..tito has one of the worst losses ive seen from somebody who has ATG status in the last 20 years...how in the hell do you get jabbed up for 12 fukking rounds by a non puncher and dont know how to make an adjustment other than throwing PR specials? :gucci:

A :flabbynsick: Tito against a HOF Middleweight

Bud isn’t a middleweight Tito wouldn’t be :flabbynsick:

I seen Roy get slumped in embarrassing fashion against Eurocacs... we not using that when we bring up Roy vs ____ at 168 fantasy matchup :aicmon: