Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I could say Spence is lucky he got a bunch of overrated wws in his stable and he with Al Haymon where he can stall and play these p*ssy ass "side of the street" games and got fans believing that a nikka like Danny is some elite opponent who himself aint beat anyone elite or relevant in 7 years

:whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
A :flabbynsick: Tito against a HOF Middleweight

Bud isn’t a middleweight Tito wouldn’t be :flabbynsick:

I seen Roy get slumped in embarrassing fashion against Eurocacs... we not using that when we bring up Roy vs ____ at 168 fantasy matchup :aicmon:

he didnt look old when he ended up bashing up mayorga...ill accept an old excuse for the roy fight but not for winky..tito was like 32 lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah aint trolling you.. I read clearly what you said. I just don't agree you claiming that Bud was lucky an you dont wanna give any credit to his promotion when it was his promotional company that put him in the position to be undisputed at 140 an champion his 1st fight at 147..
I could say Spence is lucky he got a bunch of overrated wws in his stable and he with Al Haymon where he can stall and play these p*ssy ass "side of the street" games and got fans believing that a nikka like Danny is some elite opponent who himself aint beat anyone elite or relevant in 7 years

You in your feelings today breh :russ:

it’s ok things will get better :mjlol:

Give 7 milly to a nikka who goes life N death with Sam Vargas :picard:

Call the other side of the street overrated tho :heh:.... can’t wait for it to be PBC fault Bud is fighting Ray Robinson next :dead:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You in your feelings today breh :russ:

it’s ok things will get better :mjlol:

Give 7 milly to a nikka who goes life N death with Sam Vargas :picard:

Call the other side of the street overrated tho :heh:.... can’t wait for it to be PBC fault Bud is fighting Ray Robinson next :dead:
The other champions dont wanna fight Bud an unify then he supposed to fight Ray Robinson next

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nah aint trolling you.. I read clearly what you said. I just don't agree you claiming that Bud was lucky an you dont wanna give any credit to his promotion when it was his promotional company that put him in the position to be undisputed at 140 an champion his 1st fight at 147..

Ok, did I say he was lucky he did it or he was lucky he was in a POSITION to do it. Y'all nikkas stay twisting up words like broads on here. And worry about :duck:man Pacquiao bro. If them welters are so overrated why are they universally ranked highly and have been FOR YEARS by all sanctioning bodies.

His promoter is literally saying 'it isn't an interesting fight' or 'the funds aren't there'

I'm tired of hearing about Budman and his justice league saying he is being ducked when every welter under the sun called him out not a single contract was sent to any of them and they all went and got fights but now it's 'oh nobody wants to fight him'

Gullible ass sheep.:hhh:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
facts...honestly the hype behind hbo max wore off for me...its free for me but outside of fresh prince and some other movies here and there..it does nothing for me...esp since its not on fukking roku :beli:
Yeah it got played out after a while. I binge watched The Wire again and Deadwood and had no use for it after. Although I did watch Money Talks and Life about 5 times each lol. If I couldnt get it on my PS4 I wouldn't fukk with it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

This right here perfectly sums up this whole Budman and Bobfather situation right here, receipts and all. I'm tired of hearing about him being ducked when it's blatantly obvious they not really in any hurry for these fights to happen. Stop saying that stupid shyt, you look retarded.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
do you know how many times tito has been down in his career? :heh:..hes been dropped in damn near every division he's operated in lol

At 47-54 I never seen Tito dropped N said uh oh or :sadcam:... flash knockdowns he got up N back to business

Bud against an Featherweight Oompa Loompa doin his best Zab Judah impression tho :picard:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Crawford ain't been tested enough in his career for me to think he beats a prime Tito at 147.

nikkas smoking that Bread pack in here. :mjlol:

I'll give Krillin a bigger chance at beating prime Fernando Vargas, before I give Bud a shot at beating Felix Trinidad.

Bud prolly goes life and death with Cintron and Clottey, but we'll never know because he keeps facing nikkas below them like Mean Machine and Horn so :manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Ok, did I say he was lucky he did it or he was lucky he was in a POSITION to do it. Y'all nikkas stay twisting up words like broads on here. And worry about :duck:man Pacquiao bro. If them welters are so overrated why are they universally ranked highly and have been FOR YEARS by all sanctioning bodies.

His promoter is literally saying 'it isn't an interesting fight' or 'the funds aren't there'

I'm tired of hearing about Budman and his justice league saying he is being ducked when every welter under the sun called him out not a single contract was sent to any of them and they all went and got fights but now it's 'oh nobody wants to fight him'

Gullible ass sheep.:hhh:
You using semantics...Lucky he did it & Lucky he was in a position to do it is the same thing.. His promotion is what allowed him to do it and be in the position to do it..

None of them are showing any real interest in fighting Bud, contracts sent or not.. Especially if they have a belt..

the ranking system with these sanctioning bodies hold zero weight with me.. A lot of these guys are ranked high because of popularity and old Rep.. Bow else do you explain Danny Garcia being ranked #1 in any sanctioning body?? Who he beat again at 147?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You using semantics...Lucky he did it & Lucky he was in a position to do it is the same thing.. His promotion is what allowed him to do it and be in the position to do it..

None of them are showing any real interest in fighting Bud, contracts sent or not.. Especially if they have a belt..

the ranking system with these sanctioning bodies hold zero weight with me.. A lot of these guys are ranked high because of popularity and old Rep.. Bow else do you explain Danny Garcia being ranked #1 in any sanctioning body?? Who he beat again at 147?

So you don't see what I'm saying, got it bruh all you had to say was that.

Then why is Terence Crawford the #2 WW? Last time I check Spence and Manny BOTH have better wins than him within the past 3 years... if we being honest Porter does too. Who did Crawford beat at 147? One and done Jeff Horn who a lot of people had the :francis: face at him being a champ anyway?

I can play these games with you all day bro, at the end of the day every single WW has called this guy out or said they would fight him yet not a single fight has happened. Sorry you can be gullible and believe everyone is scared of him while he is in a safe place and everyone else is fighting each other I'm not bro that man or his promoter don't really want to fight anybody bruh.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Crawford ain't been tested enough in his career for me to think he beats a prime Tito at 147.

nikkas smoking that Bread pack in here. :mjlol:

I'll give Krillin a bigger chance at beating prime Fernando Vargas, before I give Bud a shot at beating Felix Trinidad.

Bud prolly goes life and death with Cintron and Clottey, but we'll never know because he keeps facing nikkas below them like Mean Machine and Horn so :manny:

Why is it that like you and @ChocolateGiddyUp are the only two that get this part right here, it aint even about Tito. I don't care what the eye test tells you I refuse to give him the advantage over any HOF fighter when he hasn't beaten one hall of fame fighter in his career.

I'm supposed to believe Crawford who's career best win at WW is Jeff Horn is gonna beat Felix Trinidad who 1. Never lost at 147(granted the De La Hoya fight was :francis:) and 2. Fought, beat and in a lot of cases stopped WAAAAY better competition than anybody Crawford has ever stepped in the ring with at ANY of the 3 weight classes he has been in? :russ:

What world do we live in? I wouldn't favor Spence over Trinidad either unless he goes undisputed and then moves up, otherwise as a WW Trinidad is still head and shoulders above him even if the eye test tells me Spence is clearly a better more well rounded boxer than Tito.