Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Loma has a size advantage on Tank, something he doesn't have against Lopez.

that's my point breh.

The nikka was trying to go after the easier fight, but didn't want the Pac fight and made Teofimo have to get a belt first before he looked in his direction.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yup and now that he fighting dudes his size (Campbell and Linares) we seeing him hit more than ever.

Seems to be par for the course for all these 3 and 4 division champs, crazy thing is the division they start getting hit a lot in is probably the one they should have started in the first place.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Agreed that he needs another big scalp.

But both of those fights were very impressive, pure boxing displays.

They were impressive to a degree. Linares has been stopped by lesser fighters and Campbell despite the tough match up he brings, lacks a quality win himself.

Loma was already HOF bound, but a win over Lopez would solidify it and he'd start becoming more than an era great.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
They were impressive to a degree. Linares has been stopped by lesser fighters and Campbell despite the tough match up he brings, lacks a quality win himself.

Loma was already HOF bound, but a win over Lopez would solidify it and he'd start becoming more than an era great.

Rounds 8-12 are what impress me most with Lomachenko.

Goes to another gear, take all the flash, footwork, embarrassing flurries etc and there's a grit that outworks the other fighter.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
it's your only fight of the year, Covid era and we haven't even hit a second wave yet so we don't know what next year really looks like. fukk it i need a little more money than this :yeshrug:.

so turn down the bout and end up with nothing or best case another match at a fraction of the money :dwillhuh: