Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I personally think Lopez beats Loma and have thought so even during the Commey fight build up. Surprised Arum was ever on board for them to fight in the first place:mjpls:.

I can't blame team Lopez for trying to get paid a little bit more, it's your only fight of the year, Covid era and we haven't even hit a second wave yet so we don't know what next year really looks like. fukk it i need a little more money than this :yeshrug:.

I agree with everything except the Lopez beating Loma part, Loma should be able to box circles around this hypejob... but the fact that this is Top Rank and they are paying Loma 3x as much as Lopez, even though as far as drawing power they aren't that far apart from each other let's me know that they either don't want this fight to actually happen or this is Loma cashout fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh keep it quiet my Brother!!!
i just want to see him return.,.train and be in the ring...
Im paying!! so chill out your critical Yoruba!!
'
hey..igbo/ibibio here...no yoruba Tua :whoa:

you and your thing for him haha..when he gets knocked out i hope you arent too disappointed :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I personally think Lopez beats Loma and have thought so even during the Commey fight build up. Surprised Arum was ever on board for them to fight in the first place:mjpls:.

I can't blame team Lopez for trying to get paid a little bit more, it's your only fight of the year, Covid era and we haven't even hit a second wave yet so we don't know what next year really looks like. fukk it i need a little more money than this :yeshrug:.

Agreed. I been saying Lopez sparks Loma right out. You can tell they knew dude was dangerous from the start so they made a big deal about him needing a belt to make the fight.....

even though Loma was so quick to fight Tank at 130 without a belt. Lopez had to get a belt and talk the fight up for damn near 2 years, only for them nikkas to lowball him. :snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You know you pathetic when not only do you miss every punch you throw when trying to sneak a nikka, nobody even considers youba serious enough threat to even care to jump in and stop you. :mjlol:
Breh punching like Patrick swayze in ghost when the punches went through and he ain't know he was a ghost :mjlol: