Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They acting like mas wasn't considering leaving just a few weeks ago
Jorge Masvidal opens up about reason behind considering to quit UFC - Republic World

I knew UFC was highway robbery when I saw that Conor McGregor, the biggest homegrown star they have ever had by a mile, made more money for his first and only boxing match than he did for all of his previous MMA fights combined. I wish my son would tell me he wants to fight in the UFC, I'ma cold slap the dog shyt out of him and explain to him why that shyt is retarded.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Dog walk him is way more than just beating him though.

I can definitely see Charlo scoring a knockout, but I'd be impressed if he slumps Derevy under 8.

& Charlo needs to be his own man at 160, Canelo ain't even fighting at 160 any more.:umad:

A duck is a duck, just because the spanish speaking ginger does the ducking doesn't change the fact it was a duck.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard that wrestlers can't rehydrate or rather gain back a lot of weight because they get a gut and throw up during their match?

Why is it that boxers and mma fighters approach cutting weight so differently?
MMA fighters like to be as close to their walk around weight for fight night so they water load and then cut weight as close to fight night as possible. They like the added size for grappling/wrestling purposes. California just recently started re-weighing dudes on fight night for health reasons to see how much weight they were cutting, look at how much weight some of these dudes were putting back on in a day. Got dudes putting back on 25 lbs.

UFC 241 fight night weights: More than half the card exceeded CSAC’s ten-percent threshold

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ayyy, he made the right choice :leon:

Time for him to Garcia to step up to the plate and show us what he's really made of, trial by fire :ehh:

Let's see if it happens though first before the praise is heaved on him. Oscar and Bob both have habits of telling the media they are trying to make good fights only to end up sending a bullshyt offer they know will get rejected then playing the clueless victim as to why nobody wants to do business with them, and then they fighter ends up fighting a can.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I knew UFC was highway robbery when I saw that Conor McGregor, the biggest homegrown star they have ever had by a mile, made more money for his first and only boxing match than he did for all of his previous MMA fights combined. I wish my son would tell me he wants to fight in the UFC, I'ma cold slap the dog shyt out of him and explain to him why that shyt is retarded.
it doesn't help that a large amount of fighters are dumb as bricks :francis:
If you thought the nfl had a problem with domestic abuse:francis:
MMA the spousal abuse olympics :francis:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I like Ortiz he has potential to be a star, but right now he even admitted he wants no parts of Spence. I been said he should go fight Crawford, hell Ortiz said he would fight him too, he the WBO #2 ranked contender and Danny is fighting Spence next, so go get your glory bro, go take the strap off the P4P #1 fighter in the world, Oscar and Bob have a great working relationship should be an easy fight to make.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Chenko N then Eubanks for Charlo ... I wouldn’t be mad at that

If Canelo is at 168 ... Charlo would have the best 2 fight stretch in the division :manny:

I'd rather see Charlo move up to 168 after a Derevyachenko fight honestly so he can actually get fights, cause he has the potential to beat Benavidez and Plant, although I think Plant would be a tougher opponent for Charlo than Benavidez given the styles they fight with.