Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Why do I sense he'll take the path of least resistance and go the WBO route :francis:

Yup, because if he becomes WBO #1 Oscar and Bob know they can prolong that fight as long as they want, not to mention WBO matching him up with a can to boot. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
First Sunny Edwards was putting white racists in check for Anthony Joshua's BLM comments, now he getting at Steve Kim's bytch ass, I gotta support dude going forward.

fukk that fakkit kim. He probably dislocate his shoulder doing yard work let alone going in the gym

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk that fakkit kim. He probably dislocate his shoulder doing yard work let alone going in the gym

Imagine being a world class athlete N being criticized in tweets by these dweebs about your training N how long you need to prepare for a fight :hhh:
9QDkPzUWhOJcuts_zCc6fRQm5thE0ipXqmp6Auuam5bE5ZeDgWf3XL72q5evVlNLBt_ZWCvZvyHfTUCsjuvlVehXzgHd75-39aCxDojbqfteJXolbz1seiuTljNBvaaPgCM-tlDgjt2q0ekmaZ6E-u0UPIfCUZUgOA

fukk outta here :camby:

schneider.jpg

latest

The axe murderer

Daps
Imagine being a world class athlete N being criticized in tweets by these dweebs about your training N how long you need to prepare for a fight :hhh:
9QDkPzUWhOJcuts_zCc6fRQm5thE0ipXqmp6Auuam5bE5ZeDgWf3XL72q5evVlNLBt_ZWCvZvyHfTUCsjuvlVehXzgHd75-39aCxDojbqfteJXolbz1seiuTljNBvaaPgCM-tlDgjt2q0ekmaZ6E-u0UPIfCUZUgOA

fukk outta here :camby:

schneider.jpg

latest
especially after this covid fukked up a lot of their training schedule. They haven't been able to train or be in camp properly during lockdowns.
And peep in the comment he cosigning people implying these guys need that time to cycle steroids.
Only PEDs needed is that limp wristed nerd because he got the T levels of a eunuch.
Outchea lookin like a bobs burgers broad
giphy.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
especially after this covid fukked up a lot of their training schedule. They haven't been able to train or be in camp properly during lockdowns.
And peep in the comment he cosigning people implying these guys need that time to cycle steroids.
Only PEDs needed is that limp wristed nerd because he got the T levels of a eunuch.
Outchea lookin like a bobs burgers broad
giphy.gif

They bigging up Masvidal only training twice a week N losing 22 pounds in 6 days for a ppv fight

Imagine if that was a PBC fight... you think they’d have the same enthusiasm :sas2:

When Swift wanted testing for Matthysse N the whole social media run Danny run was goin crazy... ol Spoonface actually tweeted “Swift fought Morales on PEDs so It shouldn’t be a problem if Matthysse is on something “

Unbiased boxing media brehs :childplease:

The axe murderer

Daps
They bigging up Masvidal only training twice a week N losing 22 pounds in 6 days for a ppv fight

Imagine if that was a PBC fight... you think they’d have the same enthusiasm :sas2:

When Swift wanted testing for Matthysse N the whole social media run Danny run was goin crazy... ol Spoonface actually tweeted “Swift fought Morales on PEDs so It shouldn’t be a problem if Matthysse is on something

Unbiased boxing media brehs :childplease:
This a media head saying that shyt too mfs greasy towards DSG for some reason even at 140.
And Masvidal would be seen as a cherry pick if that was a PBC fighter. And these cats praising Masvidal like he wasn't considering leaving the UFC not long ago but they was silent about that shyt :sas2:
You praising ufc like jon jones who yo best fighter isn't about to leave too:sas2:
Praising masvidal having to cut 22 lbs like that in 6 days after a pandemic like that shyt ain't a health hazard in addition to taking shots to the head (btw mma statistically less shots than boxing):sas2:
Then when another tragedy like dadashev happens its pikachu shock face like you weren't trying to feed your ego:damn: