Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Do you think Canelo is preserving that 1 loss like it's a zero?
In my opinion Andrade would have to box a clinic for him to get a decision anyway
Maybe Canelo team is really worried about him looking bad for extended rounds, I don't get it

Canelo has never looked good against the style Andrade fights with, there is a reason everyone was saying Lara should of won the fight. Canelo is too slow for them, way too slow and inactive, he would look terrible against them. He picks his opponents very carefully.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Canelo has never looked good against the style Andrade fights with, there is a reason everyone was saying Lara should of won the fight. Canelo is too slow for them, way too slow and inactive, he would look terrible against them. He picks his opponents very carefully.
i will never get the image of canelo losing every round to floyd the way he did out of my mind. much lesser fighters than canelo were able to take more rounds off mayweather than he could. its deeper than floyd was just better that night. its a style problem.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Felix Verdejo will be facing the undefeated Will Madera on July 16 in a ten round lightweight bout at the MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas. This will be Verdejo's second fight under the guidance of trainer Ismael Salas. Verdejo on January 18 defeated Manuel Rey Rojas in a 10 round decision. Also on this card is Miguel Marriaga, who still does not have a set opponent for this card.

all i gotta say is verdejo needs to look good against this guy

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i will never get the image of canelo losing every round to floyd the way he did out of my mind. much lesser fighters than canelo were able to take more rounds off mayweather than he could. its deeper than floyd was just better that night. its a style problem.

Everytime I watch Floyd vs Nelo I struggle to even find one round to give to Canelo. Floyd beat Canelo even more convincingly than he beat Pacquiao, and Pacquiao maybe won 3 rounds against Floyd.

Canelo's problem has always been his workrate. Even against fighters he should look good against given his style(GGG) he can look struggleish because he flat out don't throw enough punches. He counters and sets you up for traps beautifully though I can't take that away from him, there isn't a better counterpuncher in boxing IMO.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly
Same shyt I was saying earlier.

Why give a nikka like BJS serious consideration when all he does is finesse himself out of big fights. :mindblown:

If I had to guess Canelo fights Lemeuix end of the year ... Smith doesn’t do shyt until May waiting for that call

My fear is Benavidez gets his 2 tune ups in N thinks he goin get a Canelo fight N hold shyt up even more

Plant really needs Jacobs if that’s the case or he won’t have nobody to fight :stopitslime: