Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
His thing is he upsets them. Hes not seeking them out. Promoters bring him as the jobber for young prospects and hes been beating the shyt outta them lol.
Is it so? Most of these dudes have been beating on losing records opponents before losing to him. The most known prospect he fought knocked him out.
Whatever I don't want to hate on the guy, I take the fact he's beating unbeaten guys with a grain of salt though.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Is it so? Most of these dudes have been beating on losing records opponents before losing to him. The most known prospect he fought knocked him out.
Whatever I don't want to hate on the guy, I take the fact he's beating unbeaten guys with a grain of salt though.
Dude also goes up and down the scales too..147 to 175..that KO loss was at 175. The thing is he is not suppose to win these fights. He put the last guy he fought in the hospital and TR was putting the machine behind him (Jew to Jew connection). Hes a prospect killer not a contender until he beats a ranked fighter.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Dude also goes up and down the scales too..147 to 175..that KO loss was at 175. The thing is he is not suppose to win these fights. He put the last guy he fought in the hospital and TR was putting the machine behind him (Jew to Jew connection). Hes a prospect killer not a contender until he beats a ranked fighter.

Damn right he did. :hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

khan vs mayweather - it could happened if khan didnt slip at inopportune times..the worst was not facing devon alexander..that shot went to shawn porter who took that belt from him lol..the following year he actually whoops devon worse than porter did:unimpressed:..that prolly could have got him that mayweather fight