Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
If we're talking current standings/acccomplishments...

Loma
Tank
Teofimo
Haney
Garcia

If we're talking talent/skills/potential...

Loma
Haney
Tank
Teofimo

Garcia
I agree with that.

But I feel the Bolded fighters have a chance to beat Loma, especially as time goes by and he gets older, and they hit their age of physical prime. Garcia needs his fight a Fortuna level guy to really gauge his potential.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I agree with that.

But I feel the Bolded fighters have a chance to beat Loma, especially as time goes by and he gets older, and they hit their age of physical prime. Garcia needs his fight a Fortuna level guy to really gauge his potential.
I can agree with that. I've said many times I feel Haney has the best chance of dethroning Loma

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
What y’all think about this...just need some simple in my apartment....A real heavy bag will be too heavy and loud..plus I think it will be a more fun workout :manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What y’all think about this...just need some simple in my apartment....A real heavy bag will be too heavy and loud..plus I think it will be a more fun workout :manny:

I stay in an apartment I use a bag like this one it’s 75 pounds... I put a pull up bar on a door frame... chain on the pull up bar N connect the bag ... it’s not the greatest set up but it gets the job done... no noise complaints from any neighbors either
29590.970.jpg

I feel like that thing you posted you’d get tired of after a while... it’s a lil gimmicky... maybe try it out in person first breh