Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I stay in an apartment I use a bag like this one it’s 75 pounds... I put a pull up bar on a door frame... chain on the pull up bar N connect the bag ... it’s not the greatest set up but it gets the job done... no noise complaints from any neighbors either
29590.970.jpg

I feel like that thing you posted you’d get tired of after a while... it’s a lil gimmicky... maybe try it out in person first breh

Preciate it breh..yea you right on the gimmick part.

Imma look into that bag now.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Sweethands said that he was ready for September :smugfavre:

Interesting that Canelo N em wasn’t so eager to offer Plant a fight on more than 6 weeks notice this time :sas2:

These Mexicans ducking Plant like he’s La Migra :lolbron:

Picture canelo scared of a man who's best win is Adasat Rodriguez:mjlol:

Nah for real, I couldn't even remember anybody this dude faced so I just went to boxrec and picked out the funniest name I could find. What the fukk kinda name is Adasat?:what:....he prolly learned how to box just so he could fukk up his parents for that bullshyt. No man named Adasat will ever be a world champion b.

This dude plant's whole resume filled with weak named muthafukkers:pachaha:.....when canelo was 24 he was fighting erislandy Lara. When plant was 24 he was fighting Thomas Awimbono :russ:

Canelo had a better resume than this dude when he was 3 years outta high school :deadmanny:

Yea, we not worried over here

200.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Picture canelo scared of a man who's best win is Adasat Rodriguez:mjlol:

Nah for real, I couldn't even remember anybody this dude faced so I just went to boxrec and picked out the funniest name I could find. What the fukk kinda name is Adasat?:what:....he prolly learned how to box just so he could fukk up his parents for that bullshyt. No man named Adasat will ever be a world champion b.

This dude plant's whole resume filled with weak named muthafukkers:pachaha:.....when canelo was 24 he was fighting erislandy Lara. When plant was 24 he was fighting Thomas Awimbono :russ:

Canelo had a better resume than this dude when he was 3 years outta high school :deadmanny:

Yea, we not worried over here

200.gif

That was the best you could muster up ... low ass energy like Trump at Mount Rushmore :mjlol:

Benavidez = Duck ... it’s documented undeniable

Team Canelo was bout that tough talk with 6 weeks notice... Plant said he ready for September N they digging up GGG corpses instead:hhh:

Well see how eager Canelo is to get in the ring with Plant... cuz Sweethands calling Errybody out at 168 N NOBODY want them problems

:smugdraper:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude has all the conditioning in the world but his boxing is struggle with a capital S

Maybe Roy will help him improve. Would like to see a BJS rematch 1 day, they hate eachother. First fight was weird, Eubank took off most of the first half of the fight, may have been to conserve energy but he left it too late, he stepped up the second half and got the better of BJS. I think I scored it a draw overall, judges gave a split decision win to BJS if I remember correctly.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sweethands said that he was ready for September :smugfavre:

Interesting that Canelo N em wasn’t so eager to offer Plant a fight on more than 6 weeks notice this time :sas2:

These Mexicans ducking Plant like he’s La Migra :lolbron:

Exactly
Same shyt I was saying earlier.

Why give a nikka like BJS serious consideration when all he does is finesse himself out of big fights. :mindblown:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
These dudes just need to accept they won't get 10 million + not even against Canelo. ...

he need to just get serious and holla at Plant or Andrade:manny:

Is Andrade one of the guys complaining about money?
I don't want to go as far as saying Canelo is ducking given his track record of taking tough fights but I can't wrap my head around rejecting Andrade as an opponent based off his marketability than turning around and fighting Lemuiex or someone of that caliber :dahell:

They clearly struggling to find an opponent so why not just throw $6-7 million at Andrade and add another name to your legacy :mindblown:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to go as far as saying Canelo is ducking given his track record of taking tough fights but I can't wrap my head around rejecting Andrade as an opponent based off his marketability than turning around and fighting Lemuiex or someone of that caliber :dahell:

They clearly struggling to find an opponent so why not just throw $6-7 million at Andrade and add another name to your legacy :mindblown:
Agree on this, seems like he wants Andrade the least out of anyone at 160-168 let that mean anything

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

This is how I know Canelo be bullshytting.

He takes the clowns serious, but does clown shyt when it comes to the dudes that are serious (Plant and Andrade)

I haven't heard either complain about money. For Plant it was the time and Andrade just wants the fight period.

The Lemieux fight sounded decent a couple years ago, but now. :camby: Dude has no momentum at all. That would be worst than a Munguia fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
andrade is too dangerous for some with canelo's style

lemieux is straight up and down like 6 oclock so outside of a threat of lemieux's power which is top tier canelo would prolly tee off on him

but its not the fight of course...esp at what happened in lemieux's last fight :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hearn: Miller Was Supposed To Pay Back Money Fronted For Joshua Fight From Forrest Purse
By Keith Idec

Published On Sat Jul 4, 2020, 09:24 AM EST

Bob Arum, Dmitriy Salita and Greg Cohen aren’t the only promoters that had financial interests in Jarrell Miller’s ill-fated fight against Jerry Forrest.

Eddie Hearn has revealed that he, too, was supposed to be paid a percentage of Miller’s purse when he fought Forrest on July 9 in Las Vegas. The British promoter informed IFL TV during an interview that was streamed recently on its YouTube channel that Miller still owes his company money Miller was fronted before he tested positive for three performance-enhancing drugs last year and was removed from a heavyweight title fight against Anthony Joshua.

Brooklyn’s Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs) failed another PED test recently prior to the Forrest fight and was temporarily suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

“He was due to make good money,” Hearn said. “He had a sign-on bonus from Top Rank and [James] Prince, I believe, which he’s probably gonna have to repay. He owes me money. We were getting paid [from] this fight [for] the money he owes us from the Joshua fight. The up-front payment that we gave him, which he has to return, because he failed a drug test.”

jarrell-miller%20(3)_8.jpg

Hearn suggested Matchroom Boxing might have to take legal action against Miller to try recoup its unspecified amount of money because the NSAC could issue the controversial heavyweight contender a lengthy suspension at one of its upcoming meetings. He reportedly tested positive in June for GW501516, which is one of the three banned substances for which he tested positive two months before he was supposed to challenge Joshua for his IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO titles June 1, 2019, at Madison Square Garden in New York.

In addition to GW501516, also known as cardarine and endurobol, Miller tested positive for human growth hormone and erythropoietin, also known as EPO, in March 2019. He was not suspended for failing those exams because he was not licensed by the New York State Athletic Commission at the time those tests were administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association.

Hearn refused to work with Miller after his PED ordeal, which afforded Andy Ruiz Jr. an opportunity to upset England’s Joshua by seventh-round technical knockout 13 months ago.

Arum’s Top Rank Inc. instead signed Miller to a multi-fight promotional deal that was announced late in January.

Prince, one of boxing’s most prominent managers, also signed Miller to a contract. Salita still is one of Miller’s co-promoters, as is Cohen.

The besmirched Miller, 31, hasn’t boxed since he knocked out Romania’s Bogdan Dinu (19-2, 15 KOs) in the fourth round of a November 2018 bout in Mulvane, Kansas.

While Miller awaits his fate, Forrest is busy preparing for his replacement, Cameroon’s Carlos Takam. The 10-round bout between Forrest (26-3, 20 KOs), of Newport News, Virginia, and Takam (38-5-1, 28 KOs) will headline an ESPN telecast July 9 from MGM Grand Conference Center.

big baby might have to fight for free for a while...depending on how long he is suspended

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
andrade is too dangerous for some with canelo's style

Do you think Canelo is preserving that 1 loss like it's a zero?
In my opinion Andrade would have to box a clinic for him to get a decision anyway
Maybe Canelo team is really worried about him looking bad for extended rounds, I don't get it