Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The Bud slander in here is too disrespectful.. Can someone please tell me an actual champion that Bud ducked??? I’ve not seen one champion at 147 step up to fight Bud except Jeff Horn:hhh: but nikkas wanna call him LSC GTFOH

Bruh my problem with Crawford is more with his fans than Crawford himself, although Crawford is doing a lot to fuel the fire lately with all his twitter fingers and backtracking.

Crawford and his fans have literally called every fighter a duck and were diminishing all they accomplishments, like Crawford was some proven warrior. I watched Crawford fans say that Shawn Porter would lose to Mean Machine and Jose Benavidez, change the narrative that Kell Brook was a broken fighter and was not a good win, despite nobody having ever beat him at 147, Sit here and complain about Danny fighting his way back to being a mandatory asking why does he keep getting title shots, etc etc, meanwhile he has not fought a top 5 fighter at welterweight. That's also why you notice nobody used to rag on his resume until he started telling folks to take they panties off and fight him or calling people duckers while he is begging for fights. Rankings are rankings whether you agree with them or not, he is the only top 5 welterweight to have not fought another top 5 welterweight. If we have to sit here and call him P4P #1(because of rankings) in 2020 for things he accomplished 3+ years ago, then he can get this criticism too, and the difference is LSC isn't considered a top 5 P4P fighter in the world and honestly nobody really even respects him like that no way, he's become a joke.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Linares vs Fortuna is like putting your controller down during career mode and letting the CPU do simulation on the rest of the division instead of having them face you. :hhh:

i hope they announce Haney vs Ryan Garcia next if that's the case :mjlol:

I wanted to Haney to fight Campbell and Fortuna, he better be fighting Campbell or some legit comp next otherwise I'm gonna start looking at that young man funny.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bruh my problem with Crawford is more with his fans than Crawford himself, although Crawford is doing a lot to fuel the fire lately with all his twitter fingers and backtracking.

Crawford and his fans have literally called every fighter a duck and were diminishing all they accomplishments, like Crawford was some proven warrior. I watched Crawford fans say that Shawn Porter would lose to Mean Machine and Jose Benavidez, change the narrative that Kell Brook was a broken fighter and was not a good win, despite nobody having ever beat him at 147, Sit here and complain about Danny fighting his way back to being a mandatory asking why does he keep getting title shots, etc etc, meanwhile he has not fought a top 5 fighter at welterweight. That's also why you notice nobody used to rag on his resume until he started telling folks to take they panties off and fight him or calling people duckers while he is begging for fights. Rankings are rankings whether you agree with them or not, he is the only top 5 welterweight to have not fought another top 5 welterweight. If we have to sit here and call him P4P #1(because of rankings) in 2020 for things he accomplished 3+ years ago, then he can get this criticism too, and the difference is LSC isn't considered a top 5 P4P fighter in the world and honestly nobody really even respects him like that no way, he's become a joke.

First let's get this one thing straight.. Bud IS NOT P4P #1.. and hasnt been considered that for some time. Im not sure who we is you're referring to..

But as far as top 5 goes.. You cant say he never fought a top 5 ranked ww when he literally beat and stopped a top 5 ww in his 1st fight at 147... And this is Bud in his 3rd division moving up... These are facts.. Another fact is Bud has not been in the division anywhere near as long as the top welterweights at pbc so why should his resume at 147 match theres.

The difference between LSC and Bud is LSC has only had 4 world titles and 2 were vacant titles.. Bud has had 8 including 2 RING/LINEAL titles, and I believe only 1 was vacant. LSC been ducking smoke left n right from CHAMPIONS in his division.. He blatantly ducked RIGO who was champion and ran to another division.. when has Bud done this?? LSC let another champion in the division he ran to (Gary Russell Jr, put hands on his father while talking shyt to him on the camera and did nothing.) You think Bud woulda let that shyt slide like that?? LSC is p*ssy and Bud aint.. Thats the difference, thats why to me its Wild disrespectful for anyone to call Bud the TR Santa Cruz

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PBC Welters are “gate keepers”

Mean Machine N Benavidez are contenders

:wow:

PBC “gate keeper” would be Buds best W ever in his life tho :mjgrin:
Mean machine and Benevidez were undefeated fighters.. Nothing more nothing less...

When we say PBC gatekeepers just know we talking bout ya boy Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter.. A win over Porter would prove what exactly?? That Bud could beat a guy who lost to Brook, Spence, Thurman, and drawed vs Julio Diaz? :mjlol: and what about Garcia.. What would a win over Garcia prove? Please tell me? Cause EVERY time that boy fought a top 5 at welterweight he lost :umad: EVERYTIME. And he ain't beat a champion since like 2013.. These are gatekeepers people

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
First let's get this one thing straight.. Bud IS NOT P4P #1.. and hasnt been considered that for some time. Im not sure who we is you're referring to..

But as far as top 5 goes.. You cant say he never fought a top 5 ranked ww when he literally beat and stopped a top 5 ww in his 1st fight at 147... And this is Bud in his 3rd division moving up... These are facts.. Another fact is Bud has not been in the division anywhere near as long as the top welterweights at pbc so why should his resume at 147 match theres.

The difference between LSC and Bud is LSC has only had 4 world titles and 2 were vacant titles.. Bud has had 8 including 2 RING/LINEAL titles, and I believe only 1 was vacant. LSC been ducking smoke left n right from CHAMPIONS in his division.. He blatantly ducked RIGO who was champion and ran to another division.. when has Bud done this?? LSC let another champion in the division he ran to (Gary Russell Jr, put hands on his father while talking shyt to him on the camera and did nothing.) You think Bud woulda let that shyt slide like that?? LSC is p*ssy and Bud aint.. Thats the difference, thats why to me its Wild disrespectful for anyone to call Bud the TR Santa Cruz

I never said the nikka was a ducker... YET, but at the same time when he was begging for PBC fighters to fight him everyone was calling the PBC a bunch of ducking hypejobs, but pretty much every PBC fighter has said they will fight him and all we have gotten is excuses as to why he can't fight anybody but Spence or Pac.

That looks funny as hell, beggars can't be choosers you need to take the fighters who will go right now and build your brand and demand up. That is literally the business of boxing, as @theflyest just said Mayweather and Pacquiao profited off of each others names before they fought and it made them a lot of money. Why won't he do that shyt, why is he waiting around? Either he is ducking or his promoter is fukking trash bro, and if it's the latter why the fukk would you sign back over there knowing he don't really fukk with yo black ass enough to actually spend a little bit of bread to put you in good fights that can make you a star in your own country? :mindblown:

Nobody takes away the fact he was undisputed at 140, regardless of if it was a murderer's row or not, he did do it bro. I respect the sport above all, Crawford is an undisputed champ in the record books of the sport and always will be. At the same time though like I said when folks is talking shyt I talk shyt back.

Nobody has called him a ducker, but bruh he is sitting in a comfortable position over there saying everybody is ducking him, when it is obvious they aren't in any rush to make a fight happen against a PBC fighter. Was Horn ranked a top 5 welter at the time? I remember him being looked at as a joke bro.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And I've been said if he fights a top 5 Welter and beats them I'll shut up about Crawford and give him a little credit, I ate my crow before... but until then :birdman:.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Mean machine and Benevidez were undefeated fighters.. Nothing more nothing less...

When we say PBC gatekeepers just know we talking bout ya boy Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter.. A win over Porter would prove what exactly?? That Bud could beat a guy who lost to Brook, Spence, Thurman, and drawed vs Julio Diaz? :mjlol: and what about Garcia.. What would a win over Garcia prove? Please tell me? Cause EVERY time that boy fought a top 5 at welterweight he lost :umad: EVERYTIME. And he ain't beat a champion since like 2013.. These are gatekeepers people

I mean the same can be said about all them guys Crawford fought at 140 bruh. Postol and Indongo never went on to do anything else and they never were that highly regarded before he fought them, they were a flash in the pan, gatekeeper level fighters who had belts at the time Crawford fought them.

This is kind of why losses need to be normalized again in boxing. When fighters didn't care about their zeros so much because they knew fans would still fukk with them tough we got the best fights. Why you think 90s heavyweight boxing was so lit, everybody fought everybody all the damn time bruh, this whole a fighter losing once or even twice and them being automatically washed is not a good look for boxing bruh, 99.9% of all great fighters have taken multiple Ls bruh, it happens it doesn't mean they aint a quality opponent. Now don't get me wrong nikkas like Broner are washed he done lost too many in a row to not be washed, but one or two losses don't make you washed.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I never said the nikka was a ducker... YET, but at the same time when he was begging for PBC fighters to fight him everyone was calling the PBC a bunch of ducking hypejobs, but pretty much every PBC fighter has said they will fight him and all we have gotten is excuses as to why he can't fight anybody but Spence or Pac.

That looks funny as hell, beggars can't be choosers you need to take the fighters who will go right now and build your brand and demand up. That is literally the business of boxing, as @theflyest just said Mayweather and Pacquiao profited off of each others names before they fought and it made them a lot of money. Why won't he do that shyt, why is he waiting around? Either he is ducking or his promoter is fukking trash bro, and if it's the latter why the fukk would you sign back over there knowing he don't really fukk with yo black ass enough to actually spend a little bit of bread to put you in good fights that can make you a star in your own country? :mindblown:

Nobody takes away the fact he was undisputed at 140, regardless of if it was a murderer's row or not, he did do it bro. I respect the sport above all, Crawford is an undisputed champ in the record books of the sport and always will be. At the same time though like I said when folks is talking shyt I talk shyt back.

Nobody has called him a ducker, but bruh he is sitting in a comfortable position over there saying everybody is ducking him, when it is obvious they aren't in any rush to make a fight happen against a PBC fighter. Was Horn ranked a top 5 welter at the time? I remember him being looked at as a joke bro.
The guys claiming they will fight Bud DID NOT have the same energy when they were champion.. Thats all im saying, and as long as there are other champions that arent trying to fight Bud then he has the right to call them ducks..I wanna see unifications.. Im not interested in seeing Bud do something that Kell Brook, Thurman, and Spence ALREADY did.. which is beat Porter.. You might be interested in that, but thats you. Porter get a belt then thats different.. Champions supposed to chase Champions,.. I dont give a fukk what the PBC gate keepers talking about now while they beltless and/or coming off losses..

Horn was absolutely rated top 5 after beating Pac(Why wouldn't he be) He ain't beat a faded Rober Guerrero or the 147 version of Adrian Granados.. He beat Pacquiao.. I even remember guys like Danny Garcia and Spence calling out Horn after the win..

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You wrote all that .....

N they still would be better than any other Bud W ever :umad: