Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:laff: I dont even think they have a Rican world champion in boxing right now. The last one got spectacularly ko'ed on a golden boy card last year lol.
Pisses me off even more that Verdejo wasnt the one. Dude was in prime prime fukking position to be a huge huge fukking star man. God that makes me angry. I want a likeable PR star like him. Cotton was great but not as likeable for me. Also not as talented as a Trinidad. Verdejo was though smfh.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pisses me off even more that Verdejo wasnt the one. Dude was in prime prime fukking position to be a huge huge fukking star man. God that makes me angry. I want a likeable PR star like him. Cotton was great but not as likeable for me. Also not as talented as a Trinidad. Verdejo was though smfh.

i never saw verdejo as the one..he had a lot of flaws and injured himself in showers :hhh:

but on the other hand i stand corrected..there is a rican world champion

BoxRec: Wilfredo Mendez - he holds a mini flyweight title

but yeah thats it for puerto rico

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What flaws did you see?

he had issues with pressure, fighting off his backfoot, couldn't make no mid fight adjustments, and got into a nasty habit of throwing one punch at a time because his earlier fights he was getting rid of nikkas that way

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Did that fakkit desjardins hack your account :russ:

Danny Garcia was ring champion .... how many Ring champions has Crawford beat??

How many 2 division champions has Crawford beat??

fukking clown :hhh:

Your trolling on this subject is :flabbynsick:... it’s sad :aicmon:

:mjgrin: Boy it must be hard being a Swift stan in 2020.. You still hype off a ring belt he won nearly a decade ago at 140.. and let’s be clear. Danny is a 2 division PAPER champion. that boy NEVER has beat a champion at 147 and he been fighting at 147 for 6 years :youngsabo: the definition of a gatekeeper.. so nawl ain’t nobody hacked my account. I’m just speaking facts about a fighter y’all keep propping up like he on some other level at 147.. Your guy is just an opponent :ufdup:and at 147 he never beat anyone past the level of Brandon Rios and Pauly

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Who are these big stars that they recently built up bro? Cause from what I'm seeing theydon't have any.
The only 2 crossover stars right now are Canelo and AJ. (Pac if we count former generation too) It doesn't mean Hearn and Oscar are the most reliable in building up stars does it?
I'm not even a fan of Arum or any promoter but credit where it's due.
They are active for a long time with vast experience in matchmaking. That doesn't mean everything they touch will turn into gold and they have their fukk ups, like... over marinating Gamboa vs Lopez and etc.
Still, they built up the 3 biggest names of this century so far. Oscar, Floyd and Manny. Like them or not, that shyt is undeniable :yeshrug:

Just cause very recently they didn't have a crossover star doesn't mean they forgot how to build up fighters, it's the same team... and doesn't mean they are to be associated with here today-gone tomorrow stars. That was my point basically.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tenor.gif

:mjlol: