Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bud is errything wrong with boxing not the PBC welters plus pac

One wanted a new contract N then fought Khan on PPV N Mean Machine... N claims he doesn’t need to fight the best

The others are all fighting each other with no problems creating a clear # 1

Thank you Al Haymon :mjgrin:
And yet its the lone non PBC welter that the majority call pound for pound because the other PBC welters outside of Pac cant separate themselves from one another :pachaha:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Fact - Thurman was the most proven an accomplished at welterweight when Pac fought him

Opinion - Thurman was the best welterweight that Pac could have fought.

You only have to agree with one of the two above statements. :whew:

after that nothing else matters. :manny:

If he would of said that I would have agreed with him, but general consensus for a while has been that Spence is not only the best PBC welterweight period, but also the best welterweight period. I guess if he doesn't want to agree he is entitled to his opinion though.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And yet its the lone non PBC welter that the majority call pound for pound because the other PBC welters outside of Pac cant separate themselves from one another :pachaha:

If only Errybody could avoid the top 5 in your division N fight WBO mandatorys... one legged gun shot victims N glass jaw :flabbynsick: ... we’d all be P4P :ohlawd:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Yeah because he is sitting on the sideline talking about what he would do to top fighters instead of actually fighting them. Since every PBC welter has said they would fight him. :mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If he would of said that I would have agreed with him, but general consensus for a while has been that Spence is not only the best PBC welterweight period, but also the best welterweight. I guess if he doesn't want to agree he is entitled to his opinion though.

but, that's the thing. Most proven usually means the best to some people so its understandable. :manny:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
but, that's the thing. Most proven usually means the best to some people so its understandable. :manny:

I mean there have been a lot of times in history the most proven guy was not the best in his weight class, but like I said if that's the criteria he has AT THE TIME he would of technically been right(even though Thurman ducked all the smoke from Spence, Brook, and Crawford low key when he first got there).

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I mean there have been a lot of times in history the most proven guy was not the best in his weight class, but like I said if that's the criteria he has AT THE TIME he would of technically been right(even though Thurman ducked all the smoke from Spence, Brook, and Crawford low key when he first got there).

Wait he ducked all those guys, but still managed to have better wins at welter than they do. :dwillhuh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree he was a megastar, after he fought Oscar(a mega star) and they had been teasing a Floyd fight. I remember bro, Pac was great sub 135 bruh, but to make it out like he was some huge box office draw even after beating Barrera, fighting Morales, and Marquez is a bold face lie bruh, Manny wasn't some big crossover star until after the Oscar fight, and that was a fight in the(what ended up being WAAAY to fukking long) buildup to a Mayweather fight cause Floyd had already fought him the year before.

I aint diminishing his in ring accomplishments at all, he is an ATG, but don't make it out like Pac fights was the talk of the town before like 2007 or 8 because they weren't.

I don't even stan Mayweather, I feel like he was a blessing and a curse on boxing, but if in ring accomplishments is all it was about Pac should have heen the bigger name and he wasn't, because at that time(2003) Pac had arguably accomplished more than him.

I don’t really understand the argument here. Both Mayweather or PAC didn’t become mainstream stars until they beat Oscar.

Them delaying their fight allowed them to make more money fighting other fighters. It was a smart move. They used each other to sell their other fights. I don’t Think some of their fights would have the same interest from fans if it wasn’t for their collision course. Like does Mayweather/Guerrero do over a million buys if not for the Mayweather/PAC talks? I have doubts for sure.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If only Errybody could avoid the top 5 in your division N fight WBO mandatorys... one legged gun shot victims N glass jaw :flabbynsick: ... we’d all be P4P :ohlawd:

i know right...one can only hope to become top 5 in the division on the PBC side

BY
going the distance with fighters who couldn't last 4 rounds with a shot sugar john, getting mercy stoppages against paulie, or have a shot ghost win a clear 4 rounds without no KD's occurring
OR
a fighter whose best wins were done better, brutally, OR quicker by other opponents
OR
a fighter who has been through the PBC gauntlet with losses to spare and glitches here and there but his most decisive loss came from somebody not even signed to PBC..the only fighter to not struggle with him
OR
gotta put hopes on a welter to challenge T-craw that nearly had a glitch and went life and death against thomas dulorme

and ppl wonder why manny pacquiao is a legit welterweight champion in 2020 :heh: