Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i know right...one can only hope to become top 5 in the division on the PBC side

BY
going the distance with fighters who couldn't last 4 rounds with a shot sugar john, getting mercy stoppages against paulie, or have a shot ghost win a clear 4 rounds without no KD's occurring
OR
a fighter whose best wins were done better, brutally, OR quicker by other opponents
OR
a fighter who has been through the PBC gauntlet with losses to spare and glitches here and there but his most decisive loss came from somebody not even signed to PBC..the only fighter to not struggle with him
OR
gotta put hopes on a welter to challenge T-craw that nearly had a glitch and went life and death against thomas dulorme

and ppl wonder why manny pacquiao is a legit welterweight champion in 2020 :heh:

Keep that same energy when it’s a PBC fighter ducking Errybody ... you’re mr consistent I’m sure you will :jawalrus:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If he would of said that I would have agreed with him, but general consensus for a while has been that Spence is not only the best PBC welterweight period, but also the best welterweight period. I guess if he doesn't want to agree he is entitled to his opinion though.
I don’t know that to be the consensus though. sounds like the same group of people that claimed Brook was the best welterweight a few years back cause he beat Shawn Porter.. I feel like nobody can claim that right now until Pac, Bud, and Spence settle that.. Guys with belts, not Round Robin tournaments with PBC Gatekeepers

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
When did Pac become a mega star bro? If you say anytime before they attached his name to Floyd you full of shyt. Like I said Pac would of been a respected fighter with moderate success who would of been largely forgotten about if they couldn't attach his name to Floyd.
They definitely marketed him as a Floyd antagonist but truthfully speaking that's just one of multiple factors of why Pac became a big deal. His in ring performance played a huge role.
He had great fights with the Lil guys, very action packed.
And the way he was fukking people up were highlight reel worthy.
The way he ko'd Hatton, not just the fact that he did it, but THE WAY he did it, was so memorable.
The way he dropped Cotto in the middle of an exchange.
PPummeling Oscar, the way he did.
The first time I seen him fight I was literally on the phone calling people in the middle of the fight about Pac.
Floyd's name played a role, but it wasn't JUST that.