Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Just for clarification, Josh Taylor is considered elite because he barely beat Postol and Prograis, but when Crawford beat Postol on some 12-0 it doesn't count for anything right?

I'm just checking. Cause I seen some garbage fighters get called elite recently only for Crawford to get shytted on.:jbhmm:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nope.. they right on par with what Bud been fighting already. Yall just want Porter and Danny to be so much bigger and better than what they are

Did that fakkit desjardins hack your account :russ:

Danny Garcia was ring champion .... how many Ring champions has Crawford beat??

How many 2 division champions has Crawford beat??

fukking clown :hhh:

Your trolling on this subject is :flabbynsick:... it’s sad :aicmon:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just for clarification, Josh Taylor is considered elite because he barely beat Postol and Prograis, but when Crawford beat Postol on some 12-0 it doesn't count for anything right?

I'm just checking. Cause I seen some garbage fighters get called elite recently only for Crawford to get shytted on.:jbhmm:

Well I don't consider Josh Taylor elite. :manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've been marathoning a shyt load of Felix Trinidad fights. What the fukk was he thinking aiming for Roy Jones when Roy was at the top of the P4P list? Of course they fought and Felix lost, but that was when both were over the hill anyway; but what did he think would have happened? shyt would have been an embarrassing blowout like the Hopkins fight.

Anyway, I hated Trinidad in the late 90s/early 00s, but man dude was such a great fighter. Lowkey this era needs a fighter like Trinidad right now. The culture is so much different than it was then. Outside of Canelo and Pacquaio, there arent any international stars with large followings like Trinidad had who were well liked and who fought for national pride. GGG should have had that kind of following, but his country isnt known for having a huge boxing presense like Mexico or Puerto Rico. It's usually the Central American/Carribean countries that produce national boxing stars with large followings; Duran and Chocolatito also come to mind.

Also there arent any potential rising stars coming out of Puerto Rico right now. If there are I dont know any. Verdejo was on his way to that kind of Trinidad/Cotto following, but the Motorcycle accident fukked that all up. Boxing desperately needs a Puerto Rican star.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Also there arent any potential rising stars coming out of Puerto Rico right now. If there are I dont know any. Verdejo was on his way to that kind of Trinidad/Cotto following, but the Motorcycle accident fukked that all up. Boxing desperately needs a Puerto Rican star.
:laff: I dont even think they have a Rican world champion in boxing right now. The last one got spectacularly ko'ed on a golden boy card last year lol.