Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
And like I said, WITHOUT Floyd, Pac would not have been as big as he was bruh. You keep trying to play mental gymnastics around that little detail I keep putting in there.

so you dont know...thats all you had to say...because floyd didnt even have that type of clout..pac is outchea facing the 3 mexican trio in FOTYs/legendary fights and floyd was fighting victoriano sosa and henry bruseles :unimpressed:..but fLoYd iS tHe ReAsOn mAnNy PaCqUiAo iS nOt FoRgOtTeN:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maybe if Bud would’ve stepped up instead of being a Mute erry time Max asked his ass about :deadmanny:

Maybe PAC wouldn’t be champ today :sas1:

There’s a reason Bud didn’t want smoke but all the PBC guys did... seems to be a pattern there :sas2:

so how does that explain the PBC welters fail? :patrice:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
so you dont know...thats all you had to say...because floyd didnt even have that type of clout..pac is outchea facing the 3 mexican trio in FOTYs/legendary fights and floyd was fighting victoriano sosa and henry bruseles :unimpressed:..but fLoYd iS tHe ReAsOn mAnNy PaCqUiAo iS nOt FoRgOtTeN:russ:

I remember watching Pac fight Barrera in 2003 when I was in 9th grade bruh, boxing was still a mainstream sport... and nobody was talking about it at school bruh. I never diminished Pac's in ring accomplishments, but if you really think he would be looked at the same way he is without Floyd I got some beachfront property in Kansas to sell you bruh. :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so how does that explain the PBC welters fail? :patrice:

He’s literally only fought one... About Buffetts was never a threat N now he wants Mikey :russ:

Keith don’t represent Swift Spence or Porter

I guarantee the :deadmanny: that beat One Time doesn’t sweep all 4 PBC Welters let alone 2020 or 2021 PAC

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He’s literally only fought one... About Buffetts was never a threat N now he wants Mikey :russ:

Keith don’t represent Swift Spence or Porter

I guarantee the :deadmanny: that beat One Time doesn’t sweep all 4 PBC Welters let alone 2020 or 2021 PAC

you've been on here long enough to know what my views are on PBC (and pre PBC) and certain things I warned were negatives from things i saw

overlooking the tomorrows and they finally came breh :mjgrin:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did Pac become a mega star bro? If you say anytime before they attached his name to Floyd you full of shyt. Like I said Pac would of been a respected fighter with moderate success who would of been largely forgotten about if they couldn't attach his name to Floyd.

Manny was a boxing star at the lower weights. He became a mainstream star after he beat Oscar, and maintained that success by continuing his career at the WW division, a more popular/money division.

You don’t make the kind of purses many made and have the type of Ppv just by attaching your name to Floyd.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you've been on here long enough to know what my views are on PBC (and pre PBC) and certain things I warned were negatives from things i saw

overlooking the tomorrows and they finally came breh :mjgrin:

Bud is errything wrong with boxing not the PBC welters plus pac

One wanted a new contract N then fought Khan on PPV N Mean Machine... N claims he doesn’t need to fight the best

The others are all fighting each other with no problems creating a clear # 1

Thank you Al Haymon :mjgrin:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Manny was a boxing star at the lower weights. He became a mainstream star after he beat Oscar, and maintained that success by continuing his career at the WW division, a more popular/money division.

You don’t make the kind of purses many made and have the type of Ppv just by attaching your name to Floyd.

I agree he was a megastar, after he fought Oscar(a mega star) and they had been teasing a Floyd fight. I remember bro, Pac was great sub 135 bruh, but to make it out like he was some huge box office draw even after beating Barrera, fighting Morales, and Marquez is a bold face lie bruh, Manny wasn't some big crossover star until after the Oscar fight, and that was a fight in the(what ended up being WAAAY to fukking long) buildup to a Mayweather fight cause Floyd had already fought him the year before.

I aint diminishing his in ring accomplishments at all, he is an ATG, but don't make it out like Pac fights was the talk of the town before like 2007 or 8 because they weren't.

I don't even stan Mayweather, I feel like he was a blessing and a curse on boxing, but if in ring accomplishments is all it was about Pac should have heen the bigger name and he wasn't, because at that time(2003) Pac had arguably accomplished more than him.