Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How do they look funny in the light? They've all fought each other, Pac chose Thurman for a reason and you know it, it aint like he was lining up to fight Errol Spence or Shawn Porter bruh.
manny pacquiao should not be a legit welterweight champion in 2020..40-41 years old...the best of the contingent stepped up and took an asswhoppin and lost his zero clear...this is a failure for the PBC welterweight contingent..something i mused as a negative before the fights happened

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
id like to know who were these big stars you think that were talked about more than Pacquiao from 2003 on? :heh:

Who became a star that year and instantly they started teasing about a fight between Pac and that fighter? :sas2:

Like I said Pac would not have been as big as he was without Mayweather.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
manny pacquiao should not be a legit welterweight champion in 2020..40-41 years old...the best of the contingent stepped up and took an asswhoppin and lost his zero clear...this is a failure for the PBC welterweight contingent..something i mused as a negative before the fights happened

Thurman aint the best PBC welter, we all know who that is you just letting hate blind you from the fact.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
True but manny ............ manny is built different. We ain't seeing something like him or roy for a loooooong time

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Who became a star that year and instantly they started teasing about a fight between Pac and that fighter? :sas2:

Like I said Pac would not have been as big as he was without Mayweather.

in 2003 on...who was talked about more than Pacquiao since Pacquiao wasnt being talked about like that as you claimed?
:sas1:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thurman aint the best PBC welter, we all know who that is you just letting hate blind you from the fact.

no manny is the best PBC welter now...but Thurman was the best one and the one who stepped up..hate is what a casual would say who can't dispute a fact :youngsabo:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
in 2003 on...who was talked about more than Pacquiao since Pacquiao wasnt being talked about like that as you claimed?
:sas1:

And like I said, WITHOUT Floyd, Pac would not have been as big as he was bruh. You keep trying to play mental gymnastics around that little detail I keep putting in there.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Maybe if Bud would’ve stepped up instead of being a Mute erry time Max asked his ass about :deadmanny:

Maybe PAC wouldn’t be champ today :sas1:

There’s a reason Bud didn’t want smoke but all the PBC guys did... seems to be a pattern there :sas2:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
no manny is the best PBC welter now...but Thurman was the best one and the one who stepped up..hate is what a casual would say who can't dispute a fact :youngsabo:

What made Thurman the best welter bruh? Aint like someone aint been trying to fight Pac for a while and Pac won't fight him.