Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Usyk should of ran it back and stopped Briedis like Holyfield stopped Qawi in the second fight.

SN: watching both fights last night Qawi gave Holyfield a much tougher fight thanTyson did. Holyfield-Qawi 1 was a really close fight, Holyfield battered Tyson.

well yeah Holyfield went 15 rounds with another ATG in his 12th pro fight...of course it would be tough

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
well yeah Holyfield went 15 rounds with another ATG in his 12th pro fight...of course it would be tough

Camden Buzzsaw...I don't know if I've seen another fighter so visibly enjoy beating up an opponent as he did Leon Spinks. He looked like he was having the time of his life brutalizing him.

I guess he was still mad over losing to Michael.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Usyk should of ran it back and stopped Briedis like Holyfield stopped Qawi in the second fight.

SN: watching both fights last night Qawi gave Holyfield a much tougher fight thanTyson did. Holyfield-Qawi 1 was a really close fight, Holyfield battered Tyson.

Yea the first fight was HELL on Earth for Holyfield. Loved watching that

Remember Usyk was in the tourney so he couldn't run it byke :yeshrug:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yea the first fight was HELL on Earth for Holyfield. Loved watching that

Remember Usyk was in the tourney so he couldn't run it byke :yeshrug:

Holyfield took on a great fighter in Qawi in his 12th fight for the strap, not a lot of guys now a days go that route they wait until they can pick up a vacant belt or something.