Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If they were really so good, why do they have the worst ratings in all of sports bro?

They are trying to take the UFC approach to boxing and it quite frankly doesn't work.
What UFC approach? And who was talking about recent TV ratings?

You associated them with flavor of the month stars. I replied that historically they built up plenty of boxing’s crossover stars, more so than their current competition. Which is true whether you or me like em or not.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What UFC approach? And who was talking about recent TV ratings?

You associated them with flavor of the month stars. I replied that historically they built up plenty of boxing’s crossover stars, more so than their current competition. Which is true whether you or me like em or not.

Who are these big stars that they recently built up bro? Cause from what I'm seeing theydon't have any.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I been watching a lot of 90s heavyweight boxing recently and bruh, Jim Lampley had some of the WOAT takes on commentary. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Top Rank knows how to build prospects make them into local attractions and get them belts.
They just struggle to make those same fighters bigger once they hit that first plateau.

This is why Oscar Valdez is a spent bullet and why Crawford hasn't had a meaningful fight the public cared about since Gamboa.