Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Top Rank and they flavor of the week stars.
Weird that TR of all promoters get this.
I mean regardless if you have a dog in this promotional/network stan war that's going on :beli: and regardelss who's that dog is, it can be objevtively said that TR has by far the best resume in building up legit stars, they are way ahead of Haymon and Hearn in that regard. Not surprising cause they are around for a longer time which means they have a big edge in experience but it's still true.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I mean regardless if you have a dog in this promotional/network stan war that's going on :beli: and regardelss who's that dog is, it can be objevtively said that TR has by far the best resume in building up legit stars, they are way ahead of Haymon and Hearn in that regard. Not surprising cause they are around for a longer time which means they have a big edge in experience but it's still true.
They get dibs on a lot of these Olympians that go pro

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

If they were really so good, why do they have the worst ratings in all of sports bro?

They are trying to take the UFC approach to boxing and it quite frankly doesn't work.